exchange at anu? (1 Viewer)

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
ive searched the site and have emailed the exchange office but have gotten nowhere.....Is it possible to go on exchange if you are part of the mbbs program? Where can i find a list of all degrees which are elegible for exchange?

TIA :)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
sikeveo said:
ive searched the site and have emailed the exchange office but have gotten nowhere.....Is it possible to go on exchange if you are part of the mbbs program? Where can i find a list of all degrees which are elegible for exchange?

TIA :)
Call them, there are quite a few restrictions due to academic standards in other countries. i.e.: I know for a fact that even though the ANU has exchanges with quite a few European universities, they REALLY discourage you from going to countries such as Norway and Sweden where the academic standard is really low.

Last edited:

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Thanks. I think I will. Its been a week and a half and no reply.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
neo_o said:
Call them, there are quite a few restrictions due to academic standards in other countries. i.e.: I know for a fact that even though the ANU has exchanges with quite a few European universities, they REALLY discourage you from going to countries such as Norway and Sweden where the academic standard is really low.
why is it so low there?

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Does that mean that a Swedish BA is roughly equivalent to having done just first year here, or that degrees take 16 years to do?

How many courses do part-time students in Sweden do????

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
loquasagacious said:
Does that mean that a Swedish BA is roughly equivalent to having done just first year here, or that degrees take 16 years to do?

How many courses do part-time students in Sweden do????
Hey, I'm only saying what I was told by admin. They won't let law students study law at Scandinavian universities because the load is too light.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)