How was it? Thoughts? Comments? (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
No.
I don't do IT but I'm excited that the first exam is over. I'm so happy for you that you've got one out of the way before everyone else. You've got English tomorrow.

How was the blood flow?

Snowboi2k

Awesome Member
HSC
Fairly Ind Tech: Multimedia was ok, lots of questions i wud have unexpected though.. Well Gluck everyone for english tomorow haha

yoda109

High Monk
HSC
I thought it was really straightforward in the Industry section, and I didn't have to bullshit too much. Equity is the question I'm least confident about, I'm pretty sure I repeated myself.

Multimedia was so very easy, though the scanners threw some people. The one instance where I felt glad that I'd looked at the syllabus.

cam089

HSC
hey. IT Timber & Furniture was relatively easy except for the question on equity which seemed to throw most out a bit.

very tight squeeze into 1.5 hour exam

Dr_Doom

HSC
It was all easy except for the first few industry questions and that equity thing. :(

billbuilds

HSC
i had automovtive insustries and i realised when i was in the exam
I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT CARS. i had no clue about the focus sections but i think i did alright in the industry study bit

lilkev62

HSC
yeah the IT timber and furnature exam was pretty good, except for the equity question that was a bastard

chin0o

Awesome Member
HSC
Electronics was alright. I only had trouble in the question where you have to work out voltage drops. I think I messed up my working out massively lol.

The Industrial Tech part minus the equity question was pretty easy.

GL in English tomorow! :D

fla-77y

HSC
Industrial Tech - Timber and Furniture was all right. Alot more of industry base questions than i thought. The equity question seemed to get everyone. Anyone else find that 1.5 hrs just didnt do it for them? Another 15 mins would of really been helpful :)

T-Boner

HSC
fla-77y said:
Industrial Tech - Timber and Furniture was all right. Alot more of industry base questions than i thought. The equity question seemed to get everyone. Anyone else find that 1.5 hrs just didnt do it for them? Another 15 mins would of really been helpful :)
yeah, nail on the head.

iv done/looked over the past hsc exams for timber, and i reckon this was up there with the easiest

fckforever

HSC
Multimedia was alright. Not too hard, not too easy.
The old exam ladies were a bit grumpy and creepy when they start watching you.

Haha

SmOkEyDAwsOn801

HSC
i do timber and furniture industries, i reckon it was alright but i made a fair bit up. i had nothing for equity and enviroment protection act.

amorley

HSC
mmm agreed
i did timber and furniture industries and i found it quite easy..........
besides equity.............wtf is equity? can some1 explain it?
anyway everything else was very good. good luck to all for tomorrow!

stevan

HSC
yeah most of my class messed up the equity question, i think it might refer to the assets of a business, either that or they mispelt equality which would have made much more sense. apart fom that it was a reasonable exam, another 10mins would have been helpful

Dr_Doom

HSC
Equity is the name given to the set of legal principles, in countries following the English common law tradition (see English law), which supplement strict rules of law where their application would operate harshly, so as to achieve what is sometimes referred to as "natural justice." It is often confusingly contrasted with "law," which in this context refers to "statutory law" (the laws enacted by Parliament), and "case law" (the principles established by judges when they decide cases).

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo crap

yoda109

High Monk
HSC
The question as I understood it refered to Equal Employment Opportunity, you had to talk about how the new structure had to be fair to everyone and not biased.

That's the only thing that makes sense given the (largely crap) syllabus and the (often poorly worded) past papers.

stevan

HSC
id have to agree, its the only way it made sense. i left that q till the end, lol almost ran out of time and i was doing the paper at a fast pace. i had 10mins to spare in the trial, though. i dont remember having so many discuss q's worth 7 marks though

T-Boner

HSC
amorley said:
mmm agreed
i did timber and furniture industries and i found it quite easy..........
besides equity.............wtf is equity? can some1 explain it?
anyway everything else was very good. good luck to all for tomorrow!
pfft who cares, its over. i couldnt care less now that its done..

and yeah stevan, the 7 mark questions kinda threw me as well, havent reallly seen htat in wood exams before. im kinda used to that tho, pdhpe has a lot of that. low mark questions then a huge one at hte end of a section

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)