Dimwitted people... (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Poke fun at the intelligence levels (or lack thereof) of those who write the exams.

Take science question:

"Which of the following is NOT true?"

a) The number of fossils decreases through time.
b) The number of fossils increases through time.

Well, then, what's the point in having two other answers?

Genius.

I swear, they favour the mentally retarded or something in their choice of multiple choice questions.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
ahahah .. as mean as that may be .. and although ii did think for a little bit on that question .. you are so right ! =] but im pretty sure that ALOT of em may get it wrongg .. some of us lack common sense (like me) X)

Neurox

HSC
lmao. they also didnt have to explain what a fire breathing myth dragon was..geez, also who doesnt know what a cockroach is? nearly all the questions were like this, like the one with the little triangle thing.. and what equipment fits in it?? a beaker? lmao

Kujah

HSC
N/A
and a person set on fire -.-

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
The question about how some guy was setting up an experiement to see the decomposition of something. The three equipment are tripod, bunsen burner and that triangle heat thing. Of course the container would be a crucible (I hope) lmao xDD

Deluge

HSC
Well, I must say that I've seen worse.

Take this example from my half yearly paper.

When light enters a diamond, it refracts because:
a) Light enters and its speed is changed because the light goes from one medium to another.
b) ...
c) ...
d) <b> Because diamonds are a girl's best friend and therefore, they refract light.

It was the laughing point of the grade. Some friends of mine thought about circling it just to spite the marker... lol... Oh well... I guess, they just mean easy marks. Especially for your obvious intellect, VF =)

Freshmex

Stapler Donator.
HSC
If you think that's funny, we once had a question for a test set by a trainee teacher who was a PhD graduate in Physics from University; had the combover going and all, bless him.

Anyways, one of the questions was like, "A plane was travelling at a constant speed of X for half an hour after take off. The pilot set the plane to Autopilot and went to the bathroom. (This is the funny part) When he returned half and hour later, what was the speed of the plane?

Also he had some references to Crazy Frog (ugh) in his questions, i.e. Crazy Frog, being crazy drove his motorbike in a shopping mall.

The teacher was cool though.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Freshmex said:
If you think that's funny, we once had a question for a test set by a trainee teacher who was a PhD graduate in Physics from University; had the combover going and all, bless him.

Anyways, one of the questions was like, "A plane was travelling at a constant speed of X for half an hour after take off. The pilot set the plane to Autopilot and went to the bathroom. (This is the funny part) When he returned half and hour later, what was the speed of the plane?

Also he had some references to Crazy Frog (ugh) in his questions, i.e. Crazy Frog, being crazy drove his motorbike in a shopping mall.

The teacher was cool though.
LOL ! .. thats a crack up ! XD

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Ahh, the School Certificate - the last haven for dumbshits before they get crushed by Year 11 or the real world.

Enjoy your time kiddies, it's the last bludge you will have at school. This time next year, you're going to be insane (kinda like me).

iEdd

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Ahh, the School Certificate - the last haven for dumbshits before they get crushed by Year 11 or the real world.

Enjoy your time kiddies, it's the last bludge you will have at school. This time next year, you're going to be insane (kinda like me).
Word. Hey you'd have your first meaningful test soon? I've got an assessment worth 20% of my school mark (10% of total maths HSC) in a week or two. Kinda makes studying worthwile :p

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
iEdd said:
Word. Hey you'd have your first meaningful test soon? I've got an assessment worth 20% of my school mark (10% of total maths HSC) in a week or two. Kinda makes studying worthwile :p
Oh yeah. First assessment is Music, coming up soon. Exams are next year in term 1. However I have a few English Extension 1 and 2 pieces due very soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)