just wondering what happens if you forget to write your student number on a page? (1 Viewer)

specialkay

HSC
N/A
I think i forgot to write my student number on a few of my pages cos I got carried away with my exam and i didnt see our supervisors didnt check them either. Do you think they go through all the exams later to see if everyone has written their name? please reply! im so worried now..

Deluge

HSC
Hey!

Don't worry too much. At my school, the supervisors went through each paper to ensure that students' student number was written down correctly, and told us that two people had written their student numbers incorrectly.

Don't worry too much.

- L.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The exam supervisors should of check off all papers befor they do the final sign off and pack them away. Although once it gets to the exam center your schools will be in one pile so common sense should tell the markers who's it is in relation to the other exam papers next to it.

Try not to worry. I am sure this happens every year, no drama it is just the school certificate you shall be fine.

iEdd

HSC
Chances are, you wrote in the same font (your normal handwriting) and colour. You may also be the only one, so it's a simple matter of working it out. If they collected in rows like for ours and kept them in order, your paper may be #25 in each pile or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)