Jap Extension (1 Viewer)

rusty123

HSC
hey people - i don't know if anyone will reply or if anyone cares, since it's 4 days after the exam and still no proper jap ext thread, but i might as well ask how y'all found it.
personally some of the questions were rather unexpected; the fushigi na kikai 5-marker really had no relevance to the extract at all, the 10-marker should have been on Renet since all the other 3 had been done (not to mention being an awfully ambiguous question which i could hardly write anything for) and this is the third year running without a bloody technology essay question! especially considering the terrible one we got for speaking!
markwise, im good at the english part and i spent ages and did heaps so im hoping for 13-14, the essay about modern lifestyle and relationships (despite being un-revised for) was pretty easy and im hoping for maybe a 12 as im not that great with jap essays in general, but for the 10 marker i had only 10 minutes left and wrote possibly the worst piece of japanese i have written since i started in year 8. i think a 3-4/10 would be fair, i would honestly be happy with a 5. however something confused me rather - the question in english asks for us to write the conversation which came after the speech, but the question in japanese asks us to write the speech?! strange. the guy ranked first in my class wrote the speech, it would be pretty harsh if he lost makrs for that. so overall (since i screwed up speaking too and i reckon 5 for that) its probably about 35/50 raw. what do y'all think this might align to?
sorry for the long post, once again it would be great if someone replies

rusty123

HSC
not exclusively - it said to discuss if "modern lifestyles" are having a negative impact on individual relationships. technology is only one aspect of modern lifestyles - it was the longest of my three points, but i also talked about divorce (as well as more women in the workforce) and decreased free time due to increasing workloads etc. i would say this question relates more to issue 2 as it discusses "individual" relationships and its possible to answer it well without mentioning technology.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)