Section 3 (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Post your thoughts and comments regarding Section 3. (Extended Response; Q3-5)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Well hey, it was an essay. I don't know why the hell I argued against the point a bit (physical journey) but I turned it around to support to arguement and perceive it as if it's based on the way the journey forms.

ie: I stuffed up, argh. 13 pages though, that's a record for me, made it in time too. My prepped essay was only 6 pages though, and I missed some stuff out.. I just wrote really big and those writing booklets have tons of space.

Last edited:

Tim035

HSC
uhawww said:
Well hey, it was an essay. I don't know why the hell I argued against the point a bit (physical journey) but I turned it around to support to arguement and percieve it as if it's based on the way the journey forms.

ie: I stuffed up, argh. 13 pages though, that's a record for me, made it in time too. My prepped essay was only 6 pages though, and I missed some stuff out.. I just wrote really big and those writing booklets have tons of space.
Yay for big writing! I wrote just over 13 pages myself, whilst it sure was a different question compared to anything I've done I doubt I could've prepared much more and can not complain as to how i went.

Sgs2006

HSC
N/A
That was the best question I could have hoped for, and essay that was easy to argue. Im happy

Mumma

HSC
Iunno, it was a load of english shit as usual. You never know how you might go. Eight pages.

Guernica

HSC
This was pretty good. I was so stoked that it was an essay.. hoping I argued well enough though.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
11 pages, and i feel i went pretty well. im guessing at least a 12. i hope higher, coz i reckon i was actually quite insightful (we'll see what they think, however)

tako

tako one adlay.
HSC
Yeah I didn't take the question booklet home either.

What was the Imaginative Journeys question again?

Help a nigger out y0.

bizadfar

HSC
Do you agree physical journeys assist in interpreting the new?

What a load of bullshit. Doubt i will improve on my trial (14/15 for S3).

I took the question paper home and showed my parents what an HSC Eng paper is like (they didn't ask till this point). Anyway they had a look through and they basically said "this is rubbish" lol... We were trained to it, so I guess we are used to it.

Kezalicious

HSC
More than anything else, imaginative journeys are about the process of speculation. Do you agree? Argue your point of view.

I found it a little off putting. don't remember how much I wrote.

the_essence

HSC
That was a pretty easy essay, wrote 16 pages YAY!!

Anyway, yeah, it wasnt leaning too much towards physical journeys, but i argued it as one's PERCEPTION/ INTERPRETATION of the new landscapes and the psychological changes they experience which is the most prominent thing which happens along physical journeys.

sideshowtim

HSC
I did Imaginative journeys and argued against the speculation being the most important process. I said transformations and escaping reality were most important as that fit in well with my texts.

adzor

HSC
Yeah i think the essay question was pretty good, it went pretty well with my prepared essay. I did imaginative journeys and i agreed that the most important thing was speculation. i think i got about 6 or 7 pages but i dont write that big and it was all relevant so im hoping at least 12. Good luck with all the other papers!!

Last edited:

areyouserz

HSC
N/A
yah i said that it si an interpretation of the new....... but only said yes at the start of my thesis. My teacher said reffer bak 2 the question only at the start if the esaay........i hoping i did well, 12/pages ayayayayay

areyouserz

HSC
N/A
yah i said that it si an interpretation of the new....... but only said yes at the start of my thesis. My teacher said reffer bak 2 the question only at the start if the esaay........i hoping i did well, 12/pages ayayayayay

Monstar

HSC
Yeah not a bad for imaginative. you could've argued both ways.
i agreed and argued that audience speculated whether caliban had changed etc etc

sideshowtim

HSC
Boots Riley said:
How the FUCK do you people write 10+ pages?

I wrote 6 and it took me around an hour.

O_O
People have big writing, you probably wrote as many words as them.

tako

tako one adlay.
HSC
More like

More than anything else, imaginative journeys are about the process of ejaculation. Do you agree? Argue your point of view.

Or something.

Penkis

HSC
Guernica said:
This was pretty good. I was so stoked that it was an essay.. hoping I argued well enough though.
Its not an essay. It's an exposition, totally different thing. You need more supporting evidence, no waffle what so ever and keep stressing your point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)