Votes: 104 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 78 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lockhart

Fugitive/assasin
HSC
I had one word to put down they called for pens down. I was heart broken. Forever it will torment me that my last sentence in an English exam was not a sentence. Sob. However it could have worse.

Last edited:

Surviv0r

HSC
i didnt...grr...just randomly stucked a stupid senseless conclusion to 2 essays...

abcd9146

HSC
yeah... i had 5 minutes left... somehow my king lear was done in 35 minutes... that might not be too good though XD

bboyelement

HSC
Lockhart said:
i had one word to put dowmn they called for pens down. I was heart broken. forever it will torment me that my last sentence in an English exam was not a sentence. Sob. however it could have worse.
same but i did get it down when we had to write our student number on top of the page i put it down hahha...
i finished it ... pretty happy

shimmy&shine

HSC
For some reason, in the middle of module A, I just didn't look at the clock. I don't know what came over me. But thankfully, I wrote what I had to say.
When I looked up it was about 30 mins in.

HSC
i ran out of time.. i still had a conclusion to go on one of mine.. i so hope i didnt do too badly cos of that..

Highly_Nrgetik

HSC
Yeah i had a couple of minutes left. Didn't finish proof reading it all.

I stapled a nice $50 bribe on the Module B question though..

HSC
Yes. Five minutes to spare. My hand hurts because I was writing so fast thinking I wouldn't finish on time :(

powcy

HSC
I did finish... in a sense. I did Frontline last and would have written more... but I did finish all three. I figure it's better to sacrifice a bit a detail to have a complete essay in this case... I hop I'm right.

maskd

HSC
Finished with 15 minutes to spare, I didn't even bother looking over the essays, I knew they were shit, but I Really don't care anymore.

nicki8959

HSC
I finished with, like, 1 minute to go. I did module B (gwen harwood) last, and for some reason that didnt take me very long at all. i did module C (frontline) first, and that went overtime.

ms.JESS

HSC
Omg. I had 8 minutes to go and still had to talk about my supplementary text and do my conclusion for module c. I suck at time management.

alcologic

HSC
Didn't finish on time :(

I managed to get essay plans down for all three essays though.. so they'll know where i was heading with it :)

Drunkspleen

HSC
Had a couple minutes to spare after rereading my introductions and conclusions as well as any summaries of techniques etc. checking that they answered the question properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)