Help Me Qucik!!!!! (1 Viewer)

BobbyRocks

HSC
OMG OMG someone told me for da qqestion about on supoercondcutorion worth like 6 or da 7 marks or sumfing that u needed to talk about avdantages or distabges ?? WDF IS THAT truw??? i talke about the photoelectric Effects and how it makes a Conductor aA suerpConudtor as mOre eltrons + Quarks are production and that energy is created somehoe?

tauren

HSC
you noob, ur suppose to talk about how superconductors is made from protons and electrons combined with quarks and leptons, then talk about the advantages of quarks in the superconductor, ur wrong man, i'm pretty sure i'm correct. i asked myself after and i confirmed it with myself

BobbyRocks

HSC
tauren said:
you noob, ur suppose to talk about how superconductors is made from protons and electrons combined with quarks and leptons, then talk about the advantages of quarks in the superconductor, ur wrong man, i'm pretty sure i'm correct. i asked myself after and i confirmed it with myself
Oh DAm!! what I fi said that quarks can create Engery isnt that an advangatE?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

BobbyRocks

HSC
tauren said:
Oh DAm!! what I fi said that quarks can create Engery isnt that an advangatE?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Benmc

HSC
The question was assess the impact of superconductors on the environment and society.

So you have to describe the negatives and positives and possibly make a value judgement as to which you think is better.

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
Dickface, the question was:

"Assess the impact on society and the environment of the potential applications of 6
superconductors."

Wtf does that have to do with the photoelectric effect, or Quarks?

sinist4

HSC
yes ... the effect on society is a result of leptons hahahahahahahahaha,.
^^ good one

BobbyRocks

HSC
hyparzero said:
Dickface, the question was:

"Assess the impact on society and the environment of the potential applications of 6
superconductors."

Wtf does that have to do with the photoelectric effect, or Quarks?
HAhayour a dumbmoronfat face, you MUST talk about how quarks make up Supoerdoctuinors Lo.l.... moron

tauren

HSC
i'm not right, but i confirmed it with myself and i'm always correct

BobbyRocks

HSC
suchet_i said:
shit i didnt talk about leptons .. omg i m screwed .. my life is over.. i have been cursed
Nar dont get To worried, just quit school you Fuckign Loser + you Gotta talk about the Interation of quarks I think, Plus i thiunk somethign about how supercondcutor.... Conduct? And something about eddy voltage?

BobbyRocks

HSC
suchet_i said:
superconductor .. wdf is that!!! i talked about the battle between super man and sipderman+batman
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH well Then your only get like 5/6 you Fuckign Joser. I STREWSS TO ALL MY FLLOWE HSCERS OF @))^ YOU MUST TALK ABOUT LETOPNS + QUARKS IN RELATATION TO SUPERDUCKS

tauren

HSC
u could talk about battle between superman and spiderman+batman as both of them is made out of superconductors, which is then further made from leptons and quarks and quarks make superman fly and how he gains super power

Edge_Head

Glavenopolis
HSC
wtf u must talk of the quarks??? what the hell do u mean?
I just talked about what a superconductor is and a couple of applications that it is used in, and what advantages and disadvantages they had on society and enviornment.:confused:

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
Lawl Trolling Ftw

So Yeah I Lie Klike I Talk About The Supershit. Yeah And It Fuking Had Like Quarks And Shit In It And They Like Flew Around Making Noobs Explode N Shit

theodore

HSC
BobbyRocks said:
OMG OMG someone told me for da qqestion about on supoercondcutorion worth like 6 or da 7 marks or sumfing that u needed to talk about avdantages or distabges ?? WDF IS THAT truw??? i talke about the photoelectric Effects and how it makes a Conductor aA suerpConudtor as mOre eltrons + Quarks are production and that energy is created somehoe?
well either way... with writing like that, i doubt you'll score well, other than that what others have said, questions pretty straight forward

charismo

HSC
uuhh what the hell is a lepton?? im pretty sure nowhere its not mentioned anywhere in the syllabus for the core topics.. AND for that question i somehow dont think you ahve to talk about leptons and quarks... its to do with the potential use of superconductors.. so power transmission; motors and generators; and quantum computers.. and also their effect on the environemnt e.g. the effects of cooling superconducots on the environemt
quarks and leptons .. wtf??!

meekzy89

HSC
charismo said:
uuhh what the hell is a lepton?? im pretty sure nowhere its not mentioned anywhere in the syllabus for the core topics.. AND for that question i somehow dont think you ahve to talk about leptons and quarks... its to do with the potential use of superconductors.. so power transmission; motors and generators; and quantum computers.. and also their effect on the environemnt e.g. the effects of cooling superconducots on the environemt
quarks and leptons .. wtf??!

yea i agree with wat ur saying.
leptons/quarks or watever arent in the syllabus at all..!

i defined wat a superconductor was.
i said something about when it reaches its critical temperature there is no resistance. i said something about cooper pairs
then:
maglev trains -- advantages and disadvantages to both society and environment
power distribution and storage -- adv and disadv; society n enviro
use in motors -- adv disadv .. blah blah blah
and high speed computers.. adv disadv..

so yesh!
i said nothing about quarks or leptons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)