Im super pissed at myself (1 Viewer)

Tim035

HSC
In co ordinate geom (QUESTION 2!!!!!!) I got some really weird surdy fraction for the area of the triangle and for some reason just didnt bother to check it out.
I come home now and redo it in about 20 seconds flat, and what do u know I get a nice neat answer of 6.5

ARGHHH!!!!! dam you exam stress!!!!

fishy89sg

HSC
and? i got an area of a triangle coordinate question wrong 3 or 4 exams in a row omfg

ReaL~

HSC
u have GOT to be kidding me....
i screwed that one up aswell....
TRIANGLE ACD and i found area of the big triangle.........

why did u have to post thisssss arghhhhh:burn:

Benmc

HSC
Yeah that question was dodgy. 2 marks and heaps of working out.
Should be 3 marker.

Tim035

HSC
Wasn't heaps of marks
u found the distance between I think it was A and D. And then do 1/2 base x height.

I'm really just hoping that it was just the perpendicular distance i got wrong, cause they can't penalise you twice for using a wrong value so I miight still get marks for the area of the triangle. Still I just hate the fact that things seem so hard in exam conditions yet as soon as u get home and look at the paper again its like OMG THATS SO EASY HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT!!!

Benmc

HSC
Tim035 said:
Wasn't heaps of marks
u found the distance between I think it was A and D. And then do 1/2 base x height.

I'm really just hoping that it was just the perpendicular distance i got wrong, cause they can't penalise you twice for using a wrong value so I miight still get marks for the area of the triangle. Still I just hate the fact that things seem so hard in exam conditions yet as soon as u get home and look at the paper again its like OMG THATS SO EASY HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT!!!
I hear ya.
I get home and in 2 minutes discovered the solution to the stupid cone...Damn you cone....

Nah i had to find the distance between CD and then the perpendicular distance from CD to AB. Took ages for 2 marks....But i did get 6.5units ^2.

kerfuffle

HSC
Ah, shit. I did the question wrong! I found the area of triangle ABC instead of triangle ADC . . . *smacks head* I got twenty-two square units as my answer . . . O.O

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)