software design (1 Viewer)

abhi_89

abhi_007
HSC
how was it ? it was a piece of cake i left after 2 hours.. i mean how easy can they make an hsc exam.. 100% coming my way

QAFluva

HSC
Oh please dont say that.... the one time in a lifetime somebody gets chickenpox and I have to get it now... I studied my ass off for this exam and now i gotta rely on not so good assessment marks....

danchurchill

HSC
well i hope u get well in this because you obviously didn't get very well in english.abhi_89 lol
it was an 'alright' exam but there were a few snags with the algorithms.
finished with 10mins left

Mumma

HSC
Why did you leave after 2 hours?
I thought it was a ridiculously easy exam. I had around 15 minutes to go, wrote 22 full pages overall (used 8 booklets). I kinda wish it was harder, cause now its going to scale down. The third last question in developers view of hardware option was actually fun :rofl:

Last edited:

Gerr

HSC
Ahahaha Luke Chalkley!! Lol they told us you had chicken pox xD
we jus kinda laughed LOl you know the usual xD
Well anyways overall it was ugly . .
Teacher for the subject wasnt much help . . really if you read this miss i hate you . . . thanks for ruining our lives . . .
But yeah . . Paradigms FTW

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Mumma said:
Why did you leave after 2 hours?
I thought it was a ridiculously easy exam. I had around 15 minutes to go, wrote 22 full pages overall (used 8 booklets). I kinda wish it was harder, cause now its going to scale down. The second last question in developers view of hardware option was actually fun :rofl:
That was a brilliant Exam.

Yeh, it was easistly one of the more simpler exams that I've seen. And your right Mumma, it'll scale down a bit I think.... The entire Software Developer's View of Hardware question was fun :D I was worried that the actual coding was going to be hard, but like... whoa.... easy shit :p

I'm happy with it :)

ianc

physics is phun!
HSC
It was even easier than last year's (if such a thing is possible). They must be trying to attract students to software or something by making it easy

Wrote about 20 pages as well I think

The multiple choice was very straight forward and they only made us do a linear search (no sorting...yay!!)

made a pleasant change from extension 2 maths yesterday

Sober

HSC
I used 8 booklets, one of them however contained only this:

Question 3 Book 2 said:
END WHILE
END IF
END subprogram
Which I found rather amusing yet wasteful.

A bit annoyed really, I should have done some study for it now that I realise how dam easy it all was. Was expecting it not to count for me.

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
abhi_89 said:
how was it ? it was a piece of cake i left after 2 hours.. i mean how easy can they make an hsc exam.. 100% coming my way
Yeah I left about an hour, should be 100%.

(seriously, never leave exams early if you want a good mark).

mattyz

HSC
SOBER AHAHAHHHAHAHAHA MATE your kidding one of my booklets had exact the same i asked the dood if i could just write on the backpage of the booklet since it was such a waste he said no you cant and he said you should just use another one LOL ohh that is a funny coincident

Billybaroque

HSC
Wow... i feel stupid, readin through your posts, i didnt find it hard, but i found it.;. challenging,, the algorithms SUCK ! i really needed to study more.. hahaha half the stuff i revised wasnt on the stupid thing anyways ! ahahh the EBNF/language syntax questions were awesomely easy !!

Hope the rest of you kicked ass, now all we can do is wait !?

Terumoto

HSC
It was so easy it screwed me up. I laughed at it in reading time like "This will be a breeze."

Then I was just sort of cruising through it, next thing I knew I had half an hour left and still hadn't done the option or a few 5 mark Qs I left out. Lucky the option was easy, so I could go back and finish the first 5 mark algorithm. But yeah, I should have worked faster or something and not spent so much time staring into space.

dunno04

HSC
lol.
I have 3 booklets with only a little bit thing on it.
WHat a waste of trees
=)

Adam200689

HSC
hey, im currently in yr 11 and doing the sdd course. I wanted to know what programming language you used to create your main project?

dunno04

HSC
i use VB...
BUt if u kno JAVA..itz a good choice...OR...
C++
VB is great Too.

=D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)