Leave Early? (1 Viewer)

gracerawl88

HSC
most in our exam left at 11.30ish. this was the same as in the trial. just not enough content to write about in 3 hours.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yeah i was ready to leave about an hour early...i hung on n checked my test about 13 times and then just gave up and left. 3 hours is waaaaaay too long.

sx4daboiz

HSC
N/A
yeh me too, like what the hell?? why dont they give us this much time for english!

Jeebs

HSC
yeah with two classes sitting the exam, there were only 12 of us left til the end...
i have to say though you could realistically fit it into a two and a half hour exam

simply__me

HSC
Yeah.. I had about an hour left too.. but we're not allowed to leave early.

How many pages did you guys write for your option?

fahmed

HSC
i did leave early but there were stupid question. wat did u guys put for the 8 mark question?

Carl_S

HSC
fahmed said:
i did leave early but there were stupid question. wat did u guys put for the 8 mark question?
You needed to identify how it followed Koch's Postulates, like first of all they identified the pathogen in the infected organism

emma max

Ancient Member
HSC
simply__me said:
Yeah.. I had about an hour left too.. but we're not allowed to leave early.

How many pages did you guys write for your option?
our option topic was communication... i did one booklet and 2 pages from the next booklet...is that too much? or not enough? or something?

sillysana

HSC
It was quite a hard exam, but still better than the trials... i'll hopefully at least pass
for the pathogen question...i had never come across a question like that in the past andanswered it really wierdly....the multiple choice was gayyy
1 more exam left wooohooo

superbri

HSC
emma max said:
our option topic was communication... i did one booklet and 2 pages from the next booklet...is that too much? or not enough? or something?
I had communication as well and wrote 5 pages.

There's no way of telling whether you wrote too much or too little. Was it 10 pages of good information or 10 pages of warbling?

Quality over quantity people!

gracerawl88

HSC
superbri said:
I had communication as well and wrote 5 pages.

There's no way of telling whether you wrote too much or too little. Was it 10 pages of good information or 10 pages of warbling?

Quality over quantity people!
i wrote like 3 pages for the communication q with the hearing and visual technologies. english kicking in lol. prolly did 7 pages

who cares its over with!

superbri

HSC
suchet_i said:
lol i think the whole exam was about ur warbling skills
Bahaha! So true, my dear, oh so true!

I know I made up a few answers here and there... Had no idea what I was supposed to be writing about so I thought I may as well be creative!

suchet_i

derka derka
HSC
well no more bio - which is the most boring science outa the 3 (apoligise to all the bio lovers :p) - the last week, it was pretty much impossible for me to not fall assleep with every word of bio i revised. atleast chem is gonna be a bit interesting :)

superbri

HSC
suchet_i said:
well no more bio - which is the most boring science outa the 3 (apoligise to all the bio lovers :p) - the last week, it was pretty much impossible for me to not fall assleep with every word of bio i revised. atleast chem is gonna be a bit interesting :)
I'm not exactly a Bio lover, but I needed another subject and there was no way I was doing Economics or Business Studies (apologises to Eco or Business lovers!).

Good luck for Chem! :)

simply__me

HSC
Yeah I had communication too... there were a few people who went onto their second booklet, and I was just thinking.. uhhh this isn't english... :p But oh wells.. I'm sure my answer was adequate. :D

Tim035

HSC
I still had like 1 hours 20 minutes when I got to the option so I just went ballistic in it.
Wrote absoultly everything I know about hearing aids, chochlear implants, cataracts, hyopia, myopia. Drew diagrams and charts, Talked about the optic charisma and heaps of detail for just that little 2 marker on why one side of his brain was working.
For the correct interpretation of stimuli in animal behaviour I rambled on about all the parts of the cerebrum and what stimuli their involved in interpreting along with the medulla oblongata and cerebellum. Also talked about how the role of the brain becomes all so obvious when things go wrong i.e. celebral palsy, multiple sceloris, alcohol.

I got onto a third book, but probably about 14 pages of writing 4 pages of diagrams and stuff.

hsc=suicide

HSC
Tim035 said:
I still had like 1 hours 20 minutes when I got to the option so I just went ballistic in it.
Wrote absoultly everything I know about hearing aids, chochlear implants, cataracts, hyopia, myopia. Drew diagrams and charts, Talked about the optic charisma and heaps of detail for just that little 2 marker on why one side of his brain was working.
For the correct interpretation of stimuli in animal behaviour I rambled on about all the parts of the cerebrum and what stimuli their involved in interpreting along with the medulla oblongata and cerebellum. Also talked about how the role of the brain becomes all so obvious when things go wrong i.e. celebral palsy, multiple sceloris, alcohol.

I got onto a third book, but probably about 14 pages of writing 4 pages of diagrams and stuff.
obviously an english student. its bio, quality over quantity, you contradict yourself you're in the shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)