Used HSC HelpLine? (1 Viewer)

Leanne

HSC
hey all!!

i was just wondering if anyone has rung the HSC help line for advanced english...are they any help, or do they just confuse you more???
:)

KiMbo

yeah ive rang it several times and the techers there are really helpful and will answer any questions you have, its really good prepearation for the hsc

jaNetix

i called for ancient history....almost fell asleep listening to the dude.....ZZzzz.....he went on.....and on...and on......
i didnt even kno 1/2 the stuff he was sayin...

but there nice and all

TastesGoodBut

its full of shit for english - chances are you arent even gonna get a teacher thats read ur texts like in my case, i called back and got teh same fucking guy - the guy actually told me to go to an excel study guide thats how shitted I am with the hsc fucking advice line

and for the last 4 hours i havent done an ounce of working because ive been stressing about what is right and wrong and nobody can give me and fucking answers and fuck fuck fuck to fuckers of fuck

*sorry*

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
agreed with tastes good but - u need to get a good teacher, who actually teaches your text. remember they are only going to teach certain texts themselves. i got someone who didn't teach my text.

braindead

HSC
my teacha told me not call them coz they'll make u panic.
i didnt listen, i called them and completely freeeeked, didnt understand a thing they were saying, they even told me to call bac wen they found sum one that new the work.

sneaker

i rang and spoke to a lady who a such a good, detailed yet easy to understand answer, she really helped me!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
so how much can they tell you? like can they tell you what is a valid point and whats not? can they suggest extra material? etc

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
so how much can they tell you? like can they tell you what is a valid point and whats not? can they suggest extra material? etc
yeah that can, ring them and give it a go. they can basically tell you what your teacher would be able to tell you, they have no idea what is on the paper

Leanne

HSC
ok, well i've called up twcie now...for bnw/br and telling the truth.....really helpful both times!

except the fact that it isn't opened up 4pm to 10pm monday to friday sux!!!!!so if i've got a really bad question, i have to wait all fricken day until i can relax???? go figure!

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
lol.. they're so helpful =)

haha.. they should have a 24-hr emergency hotline during friday, saturday n sunday before aos..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)