exemplar response needed! (1 Viewer)

last minute

hi, i noticed in the forums that poeple have asked access to exemplar responses..and thought it'll be useful if somone posted them here,
:rolleyes:

thanks

..on, RAGAD? Frontline?

last minute

i checked just before i typed this post, and..its not working, hence the post in here?.. does it work for you?

last minute

hey..huy, would you be able to post it here? eh, eh?*nudges* please..that site, doesn't work either..

Huy

HSC
N/A
If I had it, I would have definately posted it.

But I hadn't downloaded the entire 2002 Standards Package. I'm aware that the site doesn't work, but that's where it was before (and if it comes online, it'll be there).

If somebody has the 2002 Standards Package for English (Advanced), you'll find it on the CD (examplar sample responses).

Sorry I couldn't be more of help to you.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Ask your school for your grades' and previous grades' exemplar responses. Should be plenty :)

Huy

HSC
N/A
It's STUVAC, my school lets year 12's come back to have study lessons (even in the holidays), talk to teachers who arent in class/teaching, arrange meetings and study sessions etc.

so i guess you could go in and ask for standards packages :)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Yeah, there's still suckers.. I mean, students at school :)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by last minute
i checked just before i typed this post, and..its not working, hence the post in here?.. does it work for you?
What do you mean "its not working"? All of the links should be working - ESPECIALLY the English (Advanced) ones! We have every single exemplar response available on the main site.

What is going wrong? What can't you access? What occurs when you try to access it? Give us details so we can fix the problem!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Lazarus
What do you mean "its not working"? All of the links should be working - ESPECIALLY the English (Advanced) ones! We have every single exemplar response available on the main site.

What is going wrong? What can't you access? What occurs when you try to access it? Give us details so we can fix the problem!
lol... you must b joking...i mean what? another problem with the english advanced notes again?...ah yes, it must b the curse.:eek: :D

Huy

HSC
N/A
O/T

I found out what happened to Chevalier College.

Since they were hosting the 2002 HSC Standards Packages for all Subjects, they decided to take it offline and share it over their school intranet.

Goto: http://www.chevalier.nsw.edu.au/academic/academic.htm

The link at 'HSC Standards Packages' now links to one of their file servers (or central computer/mainframe)

http://192.168.1.219/hscstandards/hscstandmain.htm

(Btw, you're not on their Intranet so you wouldn't be able to access the above site - don't bother trying unless you're physically connected to the school's LAN ;))

LOL. :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Huy

(Btw, you're not on their Intranet so you wouldn't be able to access the above site - don't bother trying unless you're physically connected to the school's LAN ;))

LOL. :D
and how would u go abt doing that.;)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
and how would u go abt doing that.;)
You'd need to break in and hook yourself up to the network (take a laptop, it's easier ;))

That's what I meant by "physically connected" :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
You'd need to break in and hook yourself up to the network (take a laptop, it's easier ;))

That's what I meant by "physically connected" :D
lol, ok...in that case i wouldn't b suprised if there was a break in, in the next couple of days.;)

last minute

Originally posted by Lazarus

I tried it again today, and its still not working.. what happens when I click on download, it directs me to an invalid site, the one that says "page cannot be found"...
I'm not 'computer friendly'..so sorry if i can't say much, but i said what i see...

???

Abide

Wie gehts?
HSC
N/A
a couple of the ones from english aos changing perspectives don't work either :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)