Module C: Telling the Truth (1 Viewer)

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
Anyone have any ideas for supplementary texts? I need one FAST, that is not a newspaper article, or any media thing, and not Wag the Dog because every single person i know is doing it.

Can you guys/girls help me PLEASE?

Thanks.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
Liar Liar - movie with jim carrey
"this is a ldkg hrthrenb uehboe pen"

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
Interesting, but how does that relate to representation?

crazylilmonkee

HSC
i have no idea
i didnt use it but my friend thought of it during the exam cos she didnt study any supp for her exam.. silly billy
i guess its just the fact that its about lies and truth and blah blah blah, sorry im of no help.. im using newspaper articles

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
Yeah I used newspaper and magazine articles too. But it would be better if I had a wider range of mediums. But I have a mind block, or maybe I'm just stupid, either way, i can't think of anything good.:(

kokeshi

HSC
N/A
Erin Brockovich?
The Insider, All the President's Men

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
12 Angry Men.

shit that reminds me... *runs off to find sups for Mod C*

DUB81N

I'm using a song called 'Rock the Nation' by Spearhead. I don't know if its the best tho, but check it out.

Does anyone have any really summarised notes on techniques in a few Frontline episodes. I'm really running out of time obviously...

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by DUB81N
Does anyone have any really summarised notes on techniques in a few Frontline episodes. I'm really running out of time obviously...
the ones on this sites main site are qite good - www.boredofstudies.org

Shoey

I just had a thought - that Simpson's episode, where Homer is mistakenly accused of sexual harassment and the media swarm all over him and beat up the story.

"Now this technology is fairly new to me, but I'm pretty sure that's Homer Simpson in the oven, rotating slowly. His body temperature has risen to over 300 degrees - his literally stewing in his own juices!"

Heheh.

There is actually a relevant quote about representation at the end, where Homer is watching the same program that set him up - "Groundskeeper Willy saved you Homer." "But Marge, listen to the music! That man's evil!"

Kiya

im using well have been using adolf hitler and the 7 dwarves, the business of change and a vodafone ad for my related pieces, they are pretty good to use - its easy to use the same stuff you have been in like ur half yearlys and trials and just expand on them each time to make it better, but thats the way I've been doing it anyways

kokeshi

HSC
N/A
http://www.snpp.com/episodes/2F06.html
that episode is hilarious and reading through it, I think it's good for Module C.

Marge: Hasn't this experience taught you you can't believe everything you hear?
Homer: Marge, my friend, I haven't learned a thing.
- Homer Bad Man

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm using a book called 'Anna's Story' about Anna Woods who died of drug overdose at 15 and a painting by Picasso.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)