little help please...(module c) (1 Viewer)

abc

HSC
In module c: representation and text, what does "medium of production" mean EXACTLY?.. i got some idea but i want to know exactly how it differs from "textual form" and how they independantly, and uniquely influence meaning......btw im doing elective 2 powerplay and wanna get this str8 b4 the big test...(this is all in the syllabus: "They evaluate how medium of production, textual form, perspective and choice of language influence meaning")

Last edited:

kieransgirl

the medium of production is the type of way it is presented eg. newspaper article, tv program....as often in shows u can see what is happening through video shootage it makes it seem more real. sorry i think that textual form is the way it is constructed within the text eg. through different techniques....

abc

HSC
THANK YOU...
one person replied
ive been tryna work this out since i saw it in the syllabus a few days back...it could be part of the question this year so help me work it out plz:confused:

NSBHSchoolie

I don't think it will be part of the question, simply because that is expected in every answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)