paper 1 or 2 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Well my trial results were 84% on paper 1 and 62% on paper 2. :p I find the comprehension pretty simple, creative a bit fun, and I can write a good journeys essay. Modules on the other hand, I need to work on.

HSC
i prefer paper 1 because i think that paper 2 rewards ppl who can write quicker. in paper one there isnt much writing in part 1 or the creative.

HSC
RiSeAgAiNSt2538 said:
i prefer paper 1 because i think that paper 2 rewards ppl who can write quicker. in paper one there isnt much writing in part 1 or the creative.

ooo ii agreee. paper 2 was crazy. so much writing..it felt like i broke my thumb after the essays. paper 1 was quite simple and interesting..

Ezzzgi

HSC
Dunno - we seem to have no such thing as Paper 1 or Paper 2 at my school. All our exams so far have just been essays, except for our half yearly exam, which was pretty much a paper one minus the creative writing.

HSC
Ezzzgi said:
Dunno - we seem to have no such thing as Paper 1 or Paper 2 at my school. All our exams so far have just been essays, except for our half yearly exam, which was pretty much a paper one minus the creative writing.
You're in year 11.... that's why.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)