Free Essay and Creative Feedback During Holz (1 Viewer)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Hey guys :)

I'm Kiraken, a 2011 HSC Graduate, you may remember me from such films as "Retired English Tutor: Don't Have Much Time Next Year" and "I Still Wanna Do Something".

I have been tutoring English for the last two years but unfortunately will not have much time to tutor next year. However, I do have time in my holidays and I will be able to get *some* time during next year to help people out. I also understand sometimes you just want quick feedback on an essay or creative or just wanna run a quick question by someone, which are things you don't really need to get a tutor for. As such, during these holidays and much of next year if you need any of those services in English Advanced, Extension 1 English or Extension 2 English then feel free to PM me, as stated I will not charge for anything, there is no need to lol.

The texts I did in English Advanced for the HSC were

Emily Dickinson
Frankenstein/Bladerunner
Hamlet
Justice Game

For Extension 1 English our school did science fiction :)

For Extension 2 my medium was a creative , however I don't mind helping with other mediums either, just a heads up that creative is probably the medium I am most familiar with.

I can help with essay feedback for other modules too but that will pertain more to your essay structure and how you analyse quotes and techniques rather than deeper thematic concepts which I might not be as familiar with if it is a text I have not studied.

In terms of credentials, I got the highest band in all those levels of English as well as the two years of tutoring experience I mentioned earlier. I have also been a state finalist in the "What Matters?" essay writing competition and have won a few creative writing prizes too and have had some of my work published.

This feedback also extends to budding year 11 students too but in terms of promptness to reply I am likely to prioritise hsc students who might be in more need of it :)

I have also tutored all levels of maths up to and including Extension 2 Mathematics and achieved the top band in 3u and 4u as a year 11 accelerant and would be more than happy to help with maths though there are quite a few people on BoS who are far better than me in this regard haha. I got a band 6 in physics too so again, I will be more than happy to help with any physics queries too

So as I mentioned earlier, if you need anything, feel free to PM me! Free having a double meaning cos you do not have to pay a dime lol!

P.S. I will try to be as quick as I can in my replies, standard time period will be 1-2 days but if i'm free I might reply earlier and obviously if I am busy it might take a bit longer but it will not take me over a week :)

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Note: films in post don't actually exist so please do not imdb them or "Kiraken"

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Hey guys :)

I'm Kiraken, a 2011 HSC Graduate, you may remember me from such films as "Retired English Tutor: Don't Have Much Time Next Year" and "I Still Wanna Do Something".
read this is troy mcleod's voice hahaha!

bump up, thanks for the help :)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Damn. If only I knew you did my Paper 2 modules. My band 4 may have become a band 6.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Someone please send him your essays. He's getting jumpy without them.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
bump :)

got no essays on christmas day how disappointing :( (lol thank god you peeps have better things to do on christmas day haha)

fatassmcfat

HSC
Hey can I send you my creative in a few days B) and ill probably do an essay or two by the end of january

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)