Help please please p+p and letters to alice (1 Viewer)

dickbuttpng

HSC
N/A
so for my assignment we have to choose two consecutive pages from P+P and two pages from LTA and i have to illustrate the connections between the two and show how implicit and explicit relationships between them deepen our understanding of values, significance and context of each. we also have to have themes we discuss.

i have no idea what to do and im freaking out please help

buriza

conviction
HSC
so for my assignment we have to choose two consecutive pages from P+P and two pages from LTA and i have to illustrate the connections between the two and show how implicit and explicit relationships between them deepen our understanding of values, significance and context of each. we also have to have themes we discuss.

i have no idea what to do and im freaking out please help
Basically what you need to do is just find 2 pages from Pride and Prejudice and 2 pages from Letters to Alice that share the same ideas. There are a lot of instance where Letters to Alice in particular talks about and reinforces the ideas in Pride and Prejudice. Have you read the two books? If so, this shouldn't be too hard to do.

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
well Weldon talks explicitly about P&P so it shouldn't be hard to find those 2 pages but some ideas you might want to concentrate on are:

- Role of women in society
- Social Class Hierarchy
- Education and Literature

Basically if you find the links for any of those above points between the two texts you have yourself quite a good argument to base your assignment off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)