Free Eng Adv Q and A (1 Viewer)

phaedrus900

HSC
N/A
Hi all,

In the wake of so many questions and anxieties concerning HSC English forwarded to me this year, I've decided I will run (possibly in conjunction with a good friend and highly experienced English tutor) a free 1 hour interactive Q and A online. I think this might help quell some concerns, get everyone on the same page with some of the broader brushstrokes of good English strategy and generally be a good way to stay in touch with you guys!

I will shortly post more details about time and location (either BoS website, or perhaps reddit) and where you can forward any questions you'd like answered on the night. Watch this space!

Cheers,
Dave

phaedrus900

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

Thanks for the positive feedback. I have decided to run the Q and A session, in a new thread, this Wednesday, 16 March. My first priority will be to answer questions sent to me prior to the night, so please PM if you would like to ensure your question is answered. If relevant, I may also answer good questions PM'd to me on the night, as well as some perennial questions which I get as a tutor.

I hope you find it worthwhile and helpful,
Cheers,
David

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)