First HSC assignment (Need help!) (1 Viewer)

Winter_Soldier104

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone, just saying, this is my first time in bored of studies. Anyway, my English assignment on discovery is due in about three weeks. The prescribed text is Robert Frost and my related text is Bram Stoker's Dracula. Kinda need help with this, and the assignment question is "Discoveries and discovering can offer new understandings and perceptions of ourselves and others/I]". It would be awesome to have tips, ideas and resources etc that I can apply.

Thank you! :)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Should check out our resources section-I am pretty sure there are analysis of Robert Frosts poems that can help you and essay exemplars and what not.

ALawrence

HSC
Hey Winter_Soldier104 (sick username by the way, Bucky Barnes for life <3 ), basically the Area of Study (in your case, Discovery) is about interpreting the concept itself and adapting that to different essay questions and texts. So in this essay you'll want to argue what kind of new understandings and perceptions are created/offered through the process of discovery. Think about the main themes/points in your texts and how they relate to Discovery. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)