AOS Assignment - Discovery Presentation (1 Viewer)

Orwell

HSC
Hey guys, I've been assigned my first english advanced assignment and it's one where I have to analyse similarities and differences between Frank Hurley: The Man Who Made History and another related text.

It's like a speech coupled with any choice of presentation, but I want mine to be unique - I don't want to follow the crowd by doing the same slideshow. Anyone have any suggestions? It's centred around the relation between the experience of discovery and emotional and intellectual responses by both individuals and responders.

I can do basically anything creative - like my teacher told me that some kid came dressed as a pilot and did a little skit where he pretends to be taking the teachers on a journey. I'd be really grateful if you could provide any sites or suggestions to maximise the creative component of this particular task. Thanks!

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
You can dress up as a captain and take them on a sea journey, or a tour guide, or you can use Prezi instead of a normal powerpoint presentation, or you can include a video of yourself talking some parts to break the monotony (i.e. the video might be you dressed up as a professor making some commentary) and you might be a host of a TV show or something. The possibilities are limited somewhat by your fluency with technology, but have a brainstorm and you will realise there are many more possibilities available to you. You can incorporate some magic if you feel comfortable too haha

Orwell

HSC
How can I start off in a thought engaging way? I don't want to do 'good afternoon' and I don't want to just jump into my thesis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)