Discovery creative question (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
For creative, can you have your whole story characterising and building tension/plot like e.g. building the relationship between characters which will lead to the discovery, then have the actual discovery right at the end, e.g. discovering something about their relationship?

aoc

HSC
Not sure how other schools would mark this but in mine they wanted a sustained theme of discovery through out ie you could have a metaphorical or literally discovery in the beginning (ie see's a new place or something), have a subtle one in the middle that reveals itself through a motif etc and then towards the end you have a big final discovery. Not too sure if other markers would be fine with just a discovery at the end.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Not sure how other schools would mark this but in mine they wanted a sustained theme of discovery through out ie you could have a metaphorical or literally discovery in the beginning (ie see's a new place or something), have a subtle one in the middle that reveals itself through a motif etc and then towards the end you have a big final discovery. Not too sure if other markers would be fine with just a discovery at the end.
I've basically got a blind guy so the majority of the story is showing his struggles and the tension between his mum and him, as he thinks his mum doesn't really comfort him or care etc. Then at the end he realises his mum actually loved him the most despite the burdens and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)