AOS: Change Concepts (1 Viewer)

n0rmal5tud3nt

HSC
N/A
Hey,

Can anyone help me brainstorm concepts that encompass change? I am currently doing this AOS at school.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Look at what kinds of change occur, then extend upon that. Further, how do these different type of changes link with each other? Do they occur at the same time? Or are they caused by another type of change?

Lets see, for example of the text I did in HSC: V for Vendetta. We did discovery but its more or less the same thing, as there can be many sorts of discovery and all of these are explained through how they have caused an effect. Look at a few of the guides of discovery and see how you can apply that knowledge into change.

In the movie, V basically broadcasts his speech over television through a "terrorist" act. He initiates a change in ideology by highlighting the flaws of how the government runs, and obviously succeeds as they try to desperately stop it. Extending this, he changes the environment by destroying the government power, thereby inspiring society through a change in ideology, and initiate their own protest to trigger a change in power.

That kind of thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)