peer reviewed articles/essays (1 Viewer)

Mickey66

HSC
Hi
struggling with where to look for peer reviewed articles/essays. Can you refine your search on Google Scholar?
thanks !!!!:cry:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
If you click on a link from google scholar and it comes up that it's from a journal, then it is peer reviewed.

D94

HSC
N/A
If you click on a link from google scholar and it comes up that it's from a journal, then it is peer reviewed.
Sort of. Not all journals are peer reviewed and not all documents within a peer reviewed journal are peer reviewed.

If an article is well cited then it's likely to be from a peer reviewed journal and it's likely to be a peer reviewed article. In any case, that document has academic relevance which has probably gone through a peer review-like process such as the publication of a textbook.

The way you can tell is if the journal is peer reviewed is if it says its peer reviewed and the peer review process is provided on the website where authors submit articles.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Sort of. Not all journals are peer reviewed and not all documents within a peer reviewed journal are peer reviewed.

If an article is well cited then it's likely to be from a peer reviewed journal and it's likely to be a peer reviewed article. In any case, that document has academic relevance which has probably gone through a peer review-like process such as the publication of a textbook.

The way you can tell is if the journal is peer reviewed is if it says its peer reviewed and the peer review process is provided on the website where authors submit articles.
yeah I know

most are tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)