Module B Speeches: Any HSC predictions for the speech that might be nominated? (1 Viewer)

makingamark

HSC
Pretty much what the title says. Do you guys reckon they'll nominate Lessing or Deane again? If they do nominate a speech, which speech do you (or your teachers) think it will be (Keating, Pearson, Atwood, Sadat, Lessing, Brooks or Deane)? Our teacher is pretty convinced they won't go near Deane or Lessing again but then again the HSC English Advanced Paper 2 can be pretty cruel.

same1111

HSC
N/A
Pretty much what the title says. Do you guys reckon they'll nominate Lessing or Deane again? If they do nominate a speech, which speech do you (or your teachers) think it will be (Keating, Pearson, Atwood, Sadat, Lessing, Brooks or Deane)? Our teacher is pretty convinced they won't go near Deane or Lessing again but then again the HSC English Advanced Paper 2 can be pretty cruel.
How do you know a speech is being nominated at all? Isn't there the possibility of them just letting you choose...

sarkar_as

HSC
i wouldn't recommend trying to predict the question, just plan for each possible one they can ask u

zeee1999

HSC
im hoping they dont nominate a speech and if they do im praying its atwood

Arceus

HSC
I took a gamble by not studying all of them in the trials and it paid off so I am really hoping they don't specify a speech.
I have a feeling that the question will be on the Margaret Atwood speech. You should definitely know and have some quotes for all the speeches before the exam, you never know what curveball NESA will throw especially seeing as it is the second last year before the syllabus is changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)