Is my school the only one doing Cloudstreet by Tim Winton?!?! (1 Viewer)

BennyT

Hey....

Just wanna know if anyone out there has ANY type of notes...even its only two sentences about Tim wintons "Cloudstreet" it comes under module B. its a fairly difficult book to analsye and i cant seem to find much on it.

much help would be greatly appreciated!

:D :D

|MiKKi|

GRRRRRRR
im needing notes 4 this 2222
we hav done next 2 nuthn!!!!
if any1 kan help that would b gr8:) ;) :)

tinility

oh we were lucky enough to have to read that crap book as well :p

and we dont have anything on it - not because we only just started it but my teacher is a dumb arse who doesn't know ANYTHING and cna't read, spell or answer what questions she has been asked.

it was sooooooooooooooooooooo boring!!!!!!! like 430 pages of boringness and then we had to watch crap videos about tim winton and how he hates the new world with amterialsitic posessions. get over it dude (and get a hair cut while your at it)

i hate ENGLISH (mainly my teacher)

Lauren!

dissonance

well I actually really liked the book, but I'm still gunna have some trouble gettin a real good essay out about it. There just isn't much help out there for cloudstreet is there...its so long and complicated! - both the themes and concepts as well as the plot

GTR

HSC
So much so i haven't even read the bloody book, and i have just done the trials today! I read the Excel studyguide yesterday and i tackled the bloody exam today, head on. Guess what? I think i at least passed the Cloudstreet question. Basically i just bullshitted about how the characters are contrasted and went on about the black man and issues of forgiveness and reconciliation. I just can't be bothered reading that stupid wet dream of Tim Winton's. All my friends say that it is one of the shittiest books they have ever read. I don't find that hard to believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)