Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Cherries

Does anybody have a list of sound devices and visual devices used in the Frontline intro? I'm in desperate need for your help

kannonboy

devices as in "techniques" or the actual objects in the camera shots during the intro?

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
off the top of my head..
buildling up of the music to increase tension and excitement in viewer
montage of shots of real-life events and situations (the people running and stuff)
the very very beginning, ie before mike says "welcome to frontline" or whatever, there's all these close ups of brooke and marty doing their interviewing, but they NEVER show their faces, only their hands, legs, or something. makes them have no identity? dunno relaly about that one.
the opening shots emphasises the 'busy-ness' of the frontline office - typing fast, people giving orders, notes, stuff like that.

except...
how the fug does the opening credits really link to telling the truth though? in a 40 minute essay, you have at the very most 20 or 25 minutes to write on frontline, and if that includes two episodes, you have 10 mins to write on each episode. i.e don't bother with techniques which don't like to telling the truth.

staree

HSC
N/A
definately mention the montage of real life events and people. I remember Diana was used.....
It draws the audience interests as they see a familar public identity.
I remember my english teacher told us about that last year...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)