MODULE 1 trials (1 Viewer)

syd17

HSC
I thought it was pretty crap to be honest. the comprehension part was harder than i thought, the creative writing task was just usless, i saw it and thought it was the change question, lol. the change question was alright but i was rushed so i probably didn't do that well in it.

At least its a learning experience so we can do better in the HSC!

.stressed.

catholic trials

my skool did the catholic trials.. the essay was good, but likethe responding task.. i hated it. i didnt understand the advertisement and like for the section 2 part.. i wrote a whole page,. and there was 20 mins left., so i crossed it out and started a feature article. i was shakin the whole way through.. :( im sooooooo scared

.stressed.

the responding tasks was ok, but like i said the advertisement was hard, like it was a pic of a 'ghan' train, and like u had to see what the visual concepts of change.. and like i played around with my answer. it was liek tha only question i couldnt do.. i wrote a paragrapgh but im sure ill get it wrong ;(

ALF STEWART

finally it has begun.
so how did u all find it. it was pretty much what i thought it would be.
what were the questions in the catholic test. Were they hard, as that is supposed to be the harder one.

.stressed.

man im stressed bout module c..
but i betta go study
laterz people
ps. can someone PLEASE cheer me up???? plzzzzzzzzzzz

p00_p00

Yeah i did Catholic Trial. Wasnt hard but i goota work on time management. PAPER 2 WILL BE A KILLER IF I CANT TACKLE PAPER 1 with time allocated.

The questions wernt hard i thought. The ad in my opinion was strait forward: I sed the purpose was to attract veiwers to the NT..... isnt that what ads do??? They mark it wrong and ill argue that they just wanted the purpose of the ad, regardless of themes of change in it..... cause i couldnt find one.

The story was alrite and the essay was kool.... didnt finish though. How many ORM did ppl use? I used one cause lack of time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)