What'd everyone think?? (1 Viewer)

ane_st

HSC
Oh this forum will just boom!!!

So what'd everything think of the paper...?

I thought it was pretty ok, the groups in context bit (since i didnt study much for it) wasn't that good, but it was easy to make stuff up.. The other sections were pretty good though..

*PinkPrincess*

HSC
Yeh it was good (not band six good like my teacher said it would be for me)

The groups in context questiosn were ok except when they asked em for 3 groups they have never done that before i was like :O !!!

And i didnt really like the option question (mine was individals and work)
Did anyone else do this option? think it was hard?

Good luck to everyone xxxo

superbri

HSC
*PinkPrincess* said:
And i didnt really like the option question (mine was individals and work)
Did anyone else do this option? think it was hard?
I did Individuals and Work!

I thought it was ok, not fantastic, but not completely terrible! I made up a workplace entitlement which empowers employees because I don't think I've covered that.

How'd you go with new workplace laws affecting families and individuals?

Parenting and Caring was fair enough - parenting styles was good.

Just so glad it's over now!

nicole1223456

HSC
i didnt like it. i thought it would be heaps easier then it was. i was not happy with three groups so i made up one group and then the individuals and work last question completly stumped me. part c. can anyone explain to me what it meant?

hollow514

HSC
I have to agree I had no idea for part ci in individuals and work? I ended up writing lots but I'm not sure whether it was right lol.

Groups In Context was really good the only one I kind of was like "err" was the cultural group. Part B was the two groups I had studied so that was good.

Just to check what did everyone get for multiple choice. I thought they were pretty good but I don't want to put mine up first just in case they're all wrong lol!

Hope everyone did good xoxo

smiley_kel

HSC
N/A
Re: Individuals and work

narelly said:
i thought that the 15 marker was hard... after the exam we were all talkin bout it and one of the teachers said that it sounded like they were talkin about the new work place reforms because that would cause a change in the work place- but thats not a part of the syllabus.

Also in groups in context comparing the aged with the socio-economically disadvantaged in regards to housing was a little strange

over all i though that it was an alright exam
what question are you referring to where it sounded like they were talking about workplace law reforms?

TamikaD

HSC
Re: Individuals and work

I did that exam last yr, which I scored an 87 :)

I'd love to know the questions they had this yr. Anyone care to post em up (if u remember them?) :)

Mus0

HSC
All I could say was. What the..?

I thought that test was terrible!

When they asked for THREE GROUPS! I ALMOST DIED!

Jojii

HSC
Gee!! that was easy =]...it was easier than the other past HSC papers .....but da maltiple choice where abit tricky tho :mad1:

Shona_01

HSC
it wasn't too bad, i'm just a bit worried about how well i answered each question, however im pretty sure that i knew all the content.
And about the three groups question, it wasn't that hard, as it was pretty simple to answer, just required three of them :)

clozza

HSC
humphrey would be proud

that was totally boring... i am so glad that is over.
Hey everyone left so early in our exam... out of about 40 people there were 4 left at the end of the 3 hrs... anyone else see this?
i used every minuet... except for the 5 i fell asleep in... just mega boring

i think the final questions (i did indivs and work) but i read them all and they were all similar... i messed that one up a bit, but SUCH IS LIFE PEOPLE!!

always remember... YOU ARE BIGGER THAN THE HSC!! ooh wise words...
and always remember that the little plastic bits on the end of your shoelaces are called... AGLETS!!

thats all i got people. bring on religion and then the art to end it all off.

this was post number 11 on the hottest thread on the net! yeah!

Caitlin66

HSC
It was an OK paper - asking for three groups was a surprise ! They've only ever asked for two before - could be a problem.
The last question in Work option was strange - like to know where it links to the syllabus. Workplace change ???? could refer to new IR laws but not in syllabus - maybe work patterns ? technology ?- who knows what lurks in their evil minds - bit of a bummer.
They seemed big on support services too. Short answer about homeless and hygiene showed up their stereotypical thinking !!

Any teachers out there want to let us in on the answers - I know you read it - my teacher does anyway - Hi Miss :wave:

alicat

HSC
yeh it was ok.......didnt like the individuals and work one though.....parentin and caring was gud......wen they asked for three groups though....lol i was a bit shocked....lol....multiple choice were easy! short answers were a bit suss lol.....glad its over though!!!

April2101

HSC
The exam was good except for the last work question. i just wrote everythin i knew about work like techology, laws and also diff work structures. hop i covered it lol!! anyways it was all ok. what did u write though 4 that homeless question and there hygiene and sense of identity???? also there werent many questions on research was there? well not like past papers anyways, where i was expecting them!!

samanthachehade

HSC
ehhhh it was ok i stuffed up in the individuals n work tho i didn even rite it up just don a plan but the rest was okk ...just gladd ITSS OVERRRRRRRRR WOOHOOO :)

nicole1223456

HSC
well im glad that it seems i wasnt the only one stumped with the last individuals and work question. everyone in my class answered it diferently. i answered it in regards to technology and promotion and job types (eg part time from full time) but some of the ppl in my class answered it inregard to women and how their rights have changed in the workforce. whilst other people wrote about the governemnt. in all everyone in my class answered it differently with no1 being 100% sure they got it right.

katie-loo

HSC
hey,

the exam was alright.. i think that the way they put three groups in was a bit harsh and i didnt know much about individuals and work either lol.

what did all you's get for your multiple choice? it would be cool to get everyones answers and check them against our own..

im like clozza, funnily enough, i only had four epople left at the end.. but then i think i know you CHLOE :) and you might even go to my school... in my class... and we were half of the remaining people lol.

anyways, im a bit embarressed to put mine up incase i got some wrong.. but i will if anybody else does.. lol i know......... very lame.

congrats everyone for finishing CAFS!!!! yayyyyyy

ane_st

HSC
I don't particularly want to put mine up cause if i get them wrong it'll piss me off :) lol

But just start a new thread and begin asking ppl.. Some might want to!!

GoodieWooden

HSC
The test was, er, interesting. I dont think it was a terrible, but some of the question were a bit curly (lol, as by bio techer puts it). I didnt like the short answer question alot. 4 marks for how poor hygiene relates to the sense of identity of the homeless. just really didnt like this question, but i think i came up with some nonsese to get a few marks. I didnt mind the groups in contexts questions at all. I was a bit suprised when they asked for 3 groups, but i think i stuied well enough to answer for 3 groups properly. to be honest I can't even remember the Parenting and Caring questions, i gave my paper to my teacher. The individuals and work 15 marker was confusing, i dont remember it to be a part of the syllabus.
As for leaving early, our school wont let us leave early, and we had to share the hall with engineering studies exam.
Just have food tech. to go now. . . . . .

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
lol this is the biggest response there has been about cafs on this forum

i was shocked @ how many ppl left early, i thought every1 needed the full 3 hrs to answer everything properly. in the end, it was just me and this other guy sitting in the hall doing our cafs paper. :eek: !! it was unfair how they told us to write about all three groups, i couldnt properly cover the third group and spent too long on this question.. :(

it'll be really unlikely that i'll even get a band 5, let alone 6 :worried:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)