What perfume are you wearing at the moment? (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
There aren't enough perfume threads in this forum and I assume that most of the fashionistas here will also have perfume that they regularly wear. Post up what you are wearing at the moment, seasonal suggestions, old favourites, anything!

At the moment I can't go past Comme des Garcons 888 - Made to smell like gold if it had a fragrance. Also love Bond No. 9's Chinatown, and Chanel Chance eu Fraiche

Also, ordering samples of fragrance from the internet is a fantastic way to start getting into fragrances that aren't celebrity endorsed. http://www.luckyscent.com and http://www.theperfumedcourt.com are two sites that you can order small 5-7ml samples at a very cheap price. this is how i got into perfume and they seem to last for a while.

also, now smell this http://www.nstperfume.com is a great blog that may also help out with general information, favourite lists, reviews etc

go go gog og ogogogooooggogo

Last edited:

johony

HSC
where the hell in australia (or sydney more like) did you get a CDG fragrance?

i'm on my last spray of platinum egoiste by chanel. kinda over fragrances tbh, lynx will have to do until i become attractive to women again

HSC
Chanel: Chance (the green one? LOLS)

but the other day i tried Marc Jacobs: Daisy (the black one. NOT THE WHITE ONE) and i fell in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i must get it LOL

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
where the hell in australia (or sydney more like) did you get a CDG fragrance?

i'm on my last spray of platinum egoiste by chanel. kinda over fragrances tbh, lynx will have to do until i become attractive to women again
mecca in myer on pitt st sells them, so does assin on oxford st. assin even has the incense range. i got mine as a present and it was ordered from overseas though

also mary the green chance is eau fraiche.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i like tom ford black orchid but i'm getting over it.

i love smelling "clean" though so i'll often just wear lots of moisturizer. it sounds silly, i know, but people often tell me that whenever they smell nivea or cocoa butter they think of me hah.

but i've been lovinggggggg l'occitane notre flore in jasmin lately

loving!

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i like tom ford black orchid but i'm getting over it.

i love smelling "clean" though so i'll often just wear lots of moisturizer. it sounds silly, i know, but people often tell me that whenever they smell nivea or cocoa butter they think of me hah.

but i've been lovinggggggg l'occitane notre flore in jasmin lately

loving!
you could actually wear a 'clean' smelling fragrance? they do exist. amouage lyric for women is one that has a soapy kind of smell to it. i can only think of other mens ones from the top of my head. etat libre d'orange's tom of finland is one

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I've been wearing Ck in2u for a while now, I love it.

The bf's mum bought me Ck in2u pop, but I'm not a fan of it. Not sure if that's because it's from Thailand, or if it's supposed to smell sharp.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
dior homme or attitude by armani. either one of those. have an endless supply

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I either wear Very Irrestible by Givenchy or CKIn2u as well. Don't wear it that often nowadays though... Just using up all my lynx sprays and roll on deos.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
There aren't enough perfume threads in this forum and I assume that most of the fashionistas here will also have perfume that they regularly wear. Post up what you are wearing at the moment, seasonal suggestions, old favourites, anything!

At the moment I can't go past Comme des Garcons 888 - Made to smell like gold if it had a fragrance. Also love Bond No. 9's Chinatown, and Chanel Chance eu Fraiche

Also, ordering samples of fragrance from the internet is a fantastic way to start getting into fragrances that aren't celebrity endorsed. LuckyScent: shop for hard to find perfumes, fragrances and candles. and Perfume Samples, Perfume Decants and Vintage Perfumes - The Perfumed Court are two sites that you can order small 5-7ml samples at a very cheap price. this is how i got into perfume and they seem to last for a while.

also, now smell this Now Smell This :: Perfume reviews and fragrance news is a great blog that may also help out with general information, favourite lists, reviews etc

go go gog og ogogogooooggogo
OHOHOH I love perfume.
Today I'm in a cute mood so I'm wearing "Romance" by Ralph Lauren.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Currently wearing Gucci: Envy Me. I also have a bottle of Britney Spears Fantasy which I'm trying to use up, I tend to wear Fantasy in winter and Envy Me in summer because of how light/heavy each one is.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Currently wearing Gucci: Envy Me. I also have a bottle of Britney Spears Fantasy which I'm trying to use up, I tend to wear Fantasy in winter and Envy Me in summer because of how light/heavy each one is.
I went to a store with the intent of getting Gucci Envy Me and walked away with Gucci Envy. Whoops.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Is it any good? What's the difference?
I think its quite a different smell, even in the store I couldnt decide whether it smelt fresh or like detergent.
My friend says Envy smells like gin and tonic.
Boyfriend says it smells like disinfectant.
It has a 'sharper' smell that Envy Me, though the scent seems to soften with the dry down.
I don't really wear it, lol.

efhat

HSC
Currently wearing a comnbination of:

Calvin Klein - Euphoria
Initmately Beckham
Viva La Juicy - Juicy Couture

using more of the last one atm coz its getting warmer and that is the lightest of the three

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i used to wear euphoria blossom. theres a new one that has spring in the title but i havent tried it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)