What Makeup Do Wear To School/University? (1 Viewer)

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
Just wondering, what do people wear to school, as in makeup?
If not, why not?

I tend to wear tinted moisturiser, blush and a bit of mascara :)
My school is extremely strict with makeup, teachers hold makeup wipes with them, and give it to anyone who they think have makeup on :/

What about you?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
My school was exactly like yours but i disregarded this fact and wore foundation, mascara, bit of eyeliner and blush. I spent my final 2 years as a fugitive, running from teachers notorious for picking on girls with makeup.

At uni i wear the same, plus some eyeshadow sometimes. Bronze or grey colours, depends on what im wearing.

HSC
Uni Grad
I go for the natural look, I make my own tinted moisturiser by mixing foundation and apply thin eyeliner. Sometimes I might use a bit of lipstick.

Gigacube

HSC
None. Can't be bothered to put it on.

Way too many girls cake it on at my school. It's obvious you're wearing makeup when your face is a different colour to your neck.

HSC
N/A
something simple. that will take the wear and tear of the day.

brown mascara, concealer, brown eye shadow and a nude lip. (sometimes eyeliner)

nice and simple.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
vanilla latte you changed ur avatar

you are no longer vanilla latte

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Just wondering, what do people wear to school, as in makeup?
If not, why not?

I tend to wear tinted moisturiser, blush and a bit of mascara :)
My school is extremely strict with makeup, teachers hold makeup wipes with them, and give it to anyone who they think have makeup on :/

What about you?
Omg reading this thread I feel pretty unkempt. I don't wear any make up to uni or any make up out unless my skin is bad. So I rarely wear make up out - even to formal functions etc.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
haha yes i am aware of that.

well this is the other side of vannilla latte ;)
I like S&M loud in clubs etc but Rihanna's film clip is absolute dirt and shes a dirty trashbag. Assuming your pic is from S&M. She is seen for a larger part of the film clip dressed as a child singing about partaking in S&M and wrapped up in cords. It's disgusting and it should be banned. Portraying children sexually or in situations is not on.

forbidden01

HSC
i usually just wear eyeliner, maybe a little mascara and lip gloss/balm, but i like the natural look. i like to keep it simple.

my skin is soooooo sensitive, so i can't really wear foundation or whatever, i like it better without.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah I don't like wearing make up because my skin is really sensitive. I have to wear clinque if I am going to wear make up.

I guess I don't have to wear foundation because I have clear skin 90% of the time but still...

HSC
N/A
I like S&M loud in clubs etc but Rihanna's film clip is absolute dirt and shes a dirty trashbag. Assuming your pic is from S&M. She is seen for a larger part of the film clip dressed as a child singing about partaking in S&M and wrapped up in cords. It's disgusting and it should be banned. Portraying children sexually or in situations is not on.
lols i just watched the video clip for the first time.. it was quite shocking actually. i wanted to make my avatar of her in the bunny ears =P but other than that i could only "FIT" that picture.. yeah i wouldnt be surprised if it gets banned here in oz too. its already banned in 11 countries.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Like I don't care if shes being a slut like all the other chicks in music/music videos are these days but don't dress as a kid and do kinky things ffs. I don't like seeing sluts but unfortunately this world is way too oversexualised. Just dont do anything kiddy.

Wow 11 countries already. Farrk.

forbidden01

HSC
luckyyyy. my skin is always shithouse. can i trade you ? XDD

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't wear makeup, except sometimes a lil balm and tea tree concealer. Woah, that Rhianna video was scary, especially when she had the whole lil kid thing going!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
dont wear makeup..only verrry rarely i.e. when going to a party or on NYE wooot., but other than that na. Girls at my school put sooooo much makeup on that it looks as though they have dipped their face in paint..literally!!! Really big turnoff. Simple makeup is k I guess, but I have oily skin so putting makeup on just makes it feel even oilier than before..not a great feeling.
As for Rhianna, gosh, what is happening to her these days?? Did you see the dress that she wore to the awards?? this see thru dress with fluffy shit on it.
http://www.cinemaupdates.in/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/01rihannagrammydress.jpg
she has gained weight too...im not liking the red hair :( I want the old rhianna back (her music is better now though imo)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think ive even heard S&M
Or maybe I have but don't know it by it's name

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)