Where do you shop? (online + in stores) (1 Viewer)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Where does everyone shop? Any good clothing website recommendations?

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Tempt, Chic a Booti (such an awkward name), Factorie, Cotton On I don't really shop online but I like Urban Outfitters :)

Reneeswetson

HSC
N/A
I usually shop clothes from eBay and Animation Shops online .I always buy products online as it saves lot of time and also available at less cost ..From Animation Shops store I generally buy t-shirts with varied prints like Dragonball Z t-shirt and other cartoon characters and Tv characters prints..

buriza

conviction
HSC
Where does everyone shop? Any good clothing website recommendations?
Personally my favourite clothing store has to be Cotton On. Practically the only clothing store I go to though. Never really shop online unless it comes of necessity.

dim-sims

HSC
I don't shop online too often but if I do it's usually just the typical clothing places like ASOS. As for actual stores, I usually go to Temt, Valleygirl, Cotton On, K-Mart etc etc.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
I don't personally care about shopping for clothes in austraila (unless if i really needed to or there something good that i desperately want to buy) .... I would generally by like 7-10 shirts/4-5 jeans/some undies and socks overseas (usually in Thailand tho)

And i do a bit of online shopping

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Money is depleted bc I like shopping at UO, AA, asos, h&m, topshop if I sell my first born and a body organ

But generally anywhere that has a sale

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
How hard is it to put a freaking H&M and Uniqlo store in Sydney? They would be making a killing, Sydney market is huge.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
How hard is it to put a freaking H&M and Uniqlo store in Sydney? They would be making a killing, Sydney market is huge.
Nah, I like them in Melbourne... H&M is nothing but hype, they had a queue when I tried to go after uni with a few mates, gave up on it after a bit... However, I went to uniqlo... I must say, it's cheap as chips...

Me, Just Jeans for the chino styled pants (the ones that ain't coloured for poofs); Bonds hoodies and tee's; Roger David for suits; etc...

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
WTF is with asians and shopping

fucking uniqlo and H&M both had lines over 50m long out of the store just before and probably even worse before lunch, populated almost entirely by asians

communism has destroyed any sense of traditional or spiritual values and so now they have nothing but pure materialism

hazelpug

HSC
Also is it just me or did tempt's quality of clothing reallyy go down in the past few years?? sorry i'm so negative but yeah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)