how to do the natural skin makeup? (1 Viewer)

Alissatson

HSC
N/A
I usually don’t put makeup and I’ve been using only sunscreen so far, however, I want to try some kinds of makeup products to conceal the blemishes on my face. However, I don’t want it looks heavy or matt, but just light and natural so that nobody would ask me if I put makeup. Can someone help me to find the makeup cream that meets my requirement?

Alisarter

HSC
N/A
I understood what kinds of skin makeup product you want, because I don’t like matt or cakey makeup on my face either. Therefore, I tried to put a little amount of liquid foundation or BB cream that I used before, but I figured out that then they couldn’t cover the spots on my face well, and some products that were originally dry still made my face looked like I put too much makeup. What I have been using for about a month is IASO Triple Protection BB cream, and I am using this everyday, even when I don’t need to put makeup instead of putting sunscreen. I was so surprised when I tried it first time, because it was really moist (at that time I didn’t even put all of my skin care products) and it covered the pimple marks that I had at that time without using concealers. You can look up more information at http://go iaso.com/products/iaso-triple-protection-bb-spf30-pa.

Flop21

HSC
rub your face in the dirt

Last edited:

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
You wash your face with lukewarm water and rub it down with a towel.

There you have it, natural skin makeup.

Flop21

HSC
I understood what kinds of skin makeup product you want, because I don’t like matt or cakey makeup on my face either. Therefore, I tried to put a little amount of liquid foundation or BB cream that I used before, but I figured out that then they couldn’t cover the spots on my face well, and some products that were originally dry still made my face looked like I put too much makeup. What I have been using for about a month is IASO Triple Protection BB cream, and I am using this everyday, even when I don’t need to put makeup instead of putting sunscreen. I was so surprised when I tried it first time, because it was really moist (at that time I didn’t even put all of my skin care products) and it covered the pimple marks that I had at that time without using concealers. You can look up more information at http://go iaso.com/products/iaso-triple-protection-bb-spf30-pa.
This is a very bad product. It will burn the skin. Then you will have no skin. I recommend that no one uses this product.

Alissatson

HSC
N/A
I’ve never heard about the brand IASO though, isn’t it too oily then? Because some kinds of sunscreen I’ve used that were moist, sometimes they were too much oily on my face and didn’t last for a long time.

Alisarter

HSC
N/A
This is a very bad product. It will burn the skin. Then you will have no skin. I recommend that no one uses this product.
Have you used this BB cream? Since I am really satisfied with this one, I wonder what the reason was why you didn’t like this one. How did it hurt your skin?

Alisarter

HSC
N/A
My whole face peeled off. I literally sat there and peeled it off. Now I have no face.

Thanks a lot.

EDIT: Also, it's pretty obvious you're just a spammer trying to promote your product.
Well… I don’t know why you think in that way, but I am not selling this products at all. I don’t want others to use this products if they are not fit to their skin types, but I just said because they really work well on my face and I like them.

Alisarter

HSC
N/A
My whole face peeled off. I literally sat there and peeled it off. Now I have no face.

Thanks a lot.

EDIT: Also, it's pretty obvious you're just a spammer trying to promote your product.

Well… I don’t know why you think in that way, but I am not selling this products at all. I don’t want others to use this products if they are not fit to their skin types, but I just said because *they really work well on my face and I like them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)