Anyone know where I can find these jackets? (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I'm more specifically asking about the jackets on the left and the right.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
The image is from a tarocash blog http://blog.tarocash.com.au/wear-winter-woolies/ but idk if you knew that already lol

i looked at the jackets on their website but I don't think those particular ones are there. Maybe it was an older collection from last winter?
Yeah the ones in the picture aren't on their website. So I was wondering what other stores sell very similar items to those in the picture.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Tarocash has shitty quality. No off.
Can you please explain? Is this why it seems like Tarocash is semi-hated even though it isn't said directly? (Although I haven't seen any hate comments, but I just feel it's a shop that no one likes).

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Can you please explain? Is this why it seems like Tarocash is semi-hated even though it isn't said directly? (Although I haven't seen any hate comments, but I just feel it's a shop that no one likes).
Besr way to think about it is to imagine its the Lowes of business wear

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, what can I say after already buying a couple shirts from them.
Well maybe you should just keep buying from them so that you won't be able to see the difference in quality from other brands

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Well maybe you should just keep buying from them so that you won't be able to see the difference in quality from other brands
Well I bought a couple of shirts because I'm starting university and thought I should change it up a bit, do you think this shirt with rolled up sleeves will look casual and not too formal?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
In terms of collared shirts i wear to uni, I only wear Oxfords. Don't really like the look of a business shirt with chinos

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Nowadays I just wear basic tshirts to uni coz wearing a collared shirt with my fresh kicks doesnt work

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
In terms of collared shirts i wear to uni, I only wear Oxfords. Don't really like the look of a business shirt with chinos
So the shirt I posted above is not casual? Even for university? I mean even though people don't care about what you wear to uni (I read this in a thread in the university section) I still think one should better clothes because it's "uni".

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
So the shirt I posted above is not casual? Even for university? I mean even though people don't care about what you wear to uni (I read this in a thread in the university section) I still think one should better clothes because it's "uni".
Yes, its personal preference. Wear whatever you want

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Well I bought a couple of shirts because I'm starting university and thought I should change it up a bit, do you think this shirt with rolled up sleeves will look casual and not too formal?
In terms of casual clothing, you'll be alright with stuff from places like Connors or Tarocash.

Just pls dont try and buy a suit or something from them lol

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I bought this hoode and I was want to buy the white tee the person is wearing in the photo, where I could I find a cheap one?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Anyone know where I can find a olive/khaki bomber jacket that doesn't have a hoodie? Preferably under $100.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)