hairstyles/cuts (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
anyone looking for new hairstyles, post here and others can suggest something.

starting us off, i want to get my hair cut again. i got it cut and coloured last november, had a couple of trims since, and i think it's just getting a bit boring now.

before:

now:

anyone with suggestions, post pics

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i can't find a picture of it but i reckon you would look really good with a darker colour, in like a choppy sort of layered bob type thing. not really short ,if you know what i mean, but layered and kind of around your face, you get me? maybe a reddy brown colour...

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
How about a nice fringe? Sorry, I haven't posted up any pics because there are too many different types of fringes you could have - this is just a general suggestion. A fringe will definitely give you a refreshing new look.

And you might also like to consider getting your hair straightened - having a head of sleek, smooth hair is the best feeling! :)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
doris: something like this:

maybe a bit more flicky and a bit longer?

mel: i havent had a fringe since i was in preschool! i was thinking of getting a side fringe, dont think a normal (semi-blunt) would suit me.
i've got a straightener, though i could do with some heat protectant and/or frizz free stuff. i think chemical straightening would do more harm than good. my hair's not too bad when it's kinda wavy, it just gets frizzy pretty easily/quickly

edit: this' nice

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
It's so hard to find a photo of Bai Ling that's not almost-naked.

My hair looks something like that, except my fringe isn't as thick and my hair is much, much longer.

Adrian.

HSC
I thought it was better in the before pics. But what do I know about haircuts? I went from a bowl cut to a shaved at the back thingo.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i got my hair done on friday!! i wanted a fringe that was choppy, and uneven, that could go straight, and push to side if i want, but i just wear it on the side, i hate it straight down, otehr then the fringe, i got it trimmed, and layered. Its cool. I like it

HSC

alby

cool duckie
HSC
katietheskatie said:
i really like the way your hair was before, actually
you're super pretty by the way.
:) thanks
the first 2 pics were only an hour or so after i got my hair done so it's still heaps shiny and everything. the pic from today is pretty dodgy caus my hair's a bit dirty and just looking pretty limp

i like the look of this and this

Last edited:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
side fringes are always hot.
i reakon you would suit something shoulder lengthish. layered, but not too layered.

and for colour, dirty blonde with some brunette maybe? or a semi-dark brunette. even a copper/mahogney colour would probly look realleh good on you aswell.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
shelly: post pics!

rei: i'm not really a fan of any of them. first looks too thin (and a bit limp), second's too curly for me, third looks too kelly clarkson-rebel-y...i dont think they'd really suit me

soph: the more i think about it the more i think i want a side fringe :) i probably wouldnt get it layered caus my hair's already pretty thick and layering tends to make it look thicker. as for colours, i wouldnt have a clue..i think maybe dark-er brunette? i dont know about copper/mahogney, and i've already got blonde foils which i'm getting a bit sick of.

lund: i dont know my hairdresser well enough to trust her oppinions. anyway, it's something i'm going to have to live with so i think i should make the decision...she can give advice/add bits, but i'd prefer to have an idea of what i want before i go in

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i suck with hair

i've only ever been to the hairdresser 3 times in my life, twice to have it styled for formal things and once for a trim and to 'talk' about getting a fringe. the fringe didn't happen.

i have fairly thin long dead straight blonde hair. i'm kinda considering getting some bangs or something but i can't find any that look good. if you have any pics, i would appreaciate it. the problem is i have a long face and i don't know if bangs would make it look longer. :confused:

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Mines getting pretty long - about down to my lips if i stretch the bit of curl out of it.

I've got it purple at the moment, i usually keep it like that - planning on letting it grow for about another 6 months then getting some great big metal and plastic predator-style extensions.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
side fringes are good for thick hair. my hair is thick and wavy a little like yours and a side fringe is very flattering and takes some of the weight out of the main part of the hair.

just do it. the good thing about side fringes is that you can pin them back and they take next to no time to grow out.

HSC
Mandy Moore's hair is quite pretty, except her face is oval, while yours is more round.

But go with whatever you feel is right. Seriously, you don't need people on the internet telling you what haircut to get.

And post pics when you're done :)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
alley: yeah, i'll probably get one :)

rei: i'm only asking caus i wouldnt have a clue what suits me
who's got a similar face shape to me?

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
yeash, i reckon Mandy Moores hairstyle would look good on you... but i dont know about the colour, it would quite possibly wash you out...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)