Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Illnesses, injuries, breakages.. what have you got/had??

HSC

Re: Illnesses, injuries, breakages.. what have you got/had??

Sprained my wrist when I fell over ice-skating, broken my little toe on a metal esky at the drag races.

HSC
    N/A
    Uni Grad

Every day so many people are injured or damaged or caused many kind of accident and virus. Probably,those type of virus are attacked or caused disease by our false mind. If we ain't careful about our Health and skin. These types of skin damage or breakages are affected us so much. Sometimes these type of accident damaged our skin a major percentage. Then we need to skin surgerytummytuck surgery or therapy or take plastic surgery for removing or make a good looking to our skin and also attractive.

Cadet
    HSC

Torn quad muscle, shredded the medial ligament in my knee because my knee dislocated around 18 times in 7 months.... after about 12 the doctors decided it might be a good idea to fix, so I had a lateral release and a patellofemoral reconstruction of my knee 11 months ago - no dislocations since =D and never went to hospital when it dislocated, it went back in itself.... went once a few days after because I could no longer walk

shattered my thumb, broken my toe. dislocated my elbow/forearm as a kidlet.

also split my forehead open, sprained a few wrists and ankles, and I suspect I cracked a rib, but never bothered to get it xrayed.
    ATAR Goal: 95.00. (Really happy with 90+.)
    English Advanced, English Extension 1, English Extension 2, History Extension, SOR 1, Modern History, Legal Studies, Hospitality.

HSC

Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Vasalva Induced Syncope, Anxiety, Convursion disorder, high cholesterol, chronic fatigue syndrome, dysphasia, myclonic jerks

HSC

Hmm... The worst injury I can think of that I've had is when I was about 7. I fell off this little brick wall I would walk along all the time and faceplanted on bricks. It's funny to talk about now, my little sister just stood there screaming and crying while I was covered in blood and soil from the pot plants I also knocked over, and my mum ran out thinking someone was trying to kidnap us haha. I did have a concussion and had to go to hospital though, and the entire left side of my face was covered in scabs and bruises for weeks afterward. That wasn't fun.
    HSC 2015
    ATAR: 56.50
    Advanced English | General Mathematics | Ancient History | CAFS | Biology
    Bachelor of Science Education @ University of Wollongong

HSC
    N/A

Broke a hand, finger, messed up my tendons twice. Also had a broken foot. Beat it

HSC

Well, i got run over, stabbed.....

And i lived to tell the tale

HSC

Tore my anterior talofibular ligament the weekend before State touch football trials

HSC
    N/A

Some of the most typical workplace injuires include:

Sprains—tears to the structures that be a part of the finishes of bone fragments together. The legs, legs, and arms are generally suffering from injuries.
    Strains—pulls or crying of muscle cells or muscle (the cells that connect the muscle cells to the bones)
    "Shin splints"—pain along the outside front side of the reduced leg, generally seen in runners
    Achilles tendonitis or crack of the Achilles tendon—These accidents consist of the huge group of cells that joins the leg msucles to the heel
    Fractures of the bones
    Dislocation of joints

And this kind of injureis can be easily recoverd with the treatment from the best cardiology hospitals in kerala. So try to get treatment from these kind of multi speciality hospitals in kerala.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information