My stupid, skinny, no periods day, immature friend. (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Today, I had a heated argument with one of my friends about her health issues, she brags about not getting her periods like us normal girls do (she gets them once every 6-8 months, seriously and is proud)I told her to take a blood test, she said no she doesn't like needles and she's super skinny, literally. And she always have a habit of skipping all day meals and just eating dinner, or little at all.

She's so deluded I'm not sure how can she survive keeping up with school and all her little daily life, and I told her that she's risking herself getting health issues as she gets older, all she says is that I'm jealous or something, fuck - how could I be jealous of not eating breakfast? lol

Anyway, she then asks me what sort of health issues she'll get as she gets older, I was like umm I don't know...so I really don't know what are the health issues she'll face in the future and she thinks I'm there to scare her off, anyway peoples...

I want to know what are the type of issues she'll be facing if she keeps up with this whole skinny thing? I need to slam it against her face whenever I see her again, thanks for any tips. :)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
yikes with periods like that I wonder what state her reproductive system is in.

Tell her to see a doctor

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
its like
she will never EVER be able to have kids
even if she wants to
also she may die/

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
wixxy2348 said:
its like
she will never EVER be able to have kids
even if she wants to
also she may die/

In the future I can picture she would crawl to me crying to me that I was right the whole time and also ask me to be her surrogate.:)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
infertility
premature death from heart problems..

those are more likely.. but they can kill themselves too..
/end

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
death comes to mind...

next time she opens her mouth shove a sandwich in it. far out some people are retarded. you only have one body.

Crates

Banned
HSC
Well obviously she wants to look 'pretty' so I think the best way to make her see sense is to attack her 'pretty side'. Maybe follow the suggestion above about telling her that she'll look 40 by the time she's 20.

Mongoosedog

HSC
your friend sounds like a cocaine addict, or it sounds like she will become one. instead of asking us though you should do some research on medical sites

Eclipse008

HSC
N/A
I had this same problem. Not so bad now, but when I was younger I was pretty underweight. About 160cm and 40kg. And I would get my periods about once every 6 months, but when I did they were horrible. I had to take days off school due to the pain. It's not so bad now, because I'm within a healthy weight range and I've also started going on the pill to regulate everything. But your friend really is an idiot.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
lol weirdos
before I got fat i was 166cm and 45 kg and my periods came like clockwork

you're doing it wrong

Eclipse008

HSC
N/A
katie tully said:
lol weirdos
before I got fat i was 166cm and 45 kg and my periods came like clockwork

you're doing it wrong
you can't 'do it wrong'. It just occasionally happens if you are underweight. You were just lucky I guess

Zrap

glock9
HSC
LOL bitches, similar story:
I know this girl, she's bulimic and anorexic now, a few months ago, she had the best body, best tits, ass, hips, legs all. Now she has thin arms, thin legs, saggy
tits, the bum is gone. Her group of friends are in denial like her. They know she's
fucked but wont do anything. They prolly think she will snap out of it or some shit.
I think they may have told her but she probably convinced them "I'm hot" etc etc.
Dumb bitches are dumb

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
clearly you can do it wrong

if you suffer amenorrhea from being underweight, you're clearly doing something wrong

i dont know, eat a fucking steak or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)