girl's tummy (1 Viewer)

bluemoon2

HSC
this is probably really knowledge-less, but anyway :) i just read that if ur healthy when u eat, ur stomach doesn't expand?? is this.. true LOL because after i eat i always get a bit down there and i dont like it :( apparently guys work out and get abs and eating doesnt show, so wat should a girl do? i already do pilates once a week for basic fitness, would that work?

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
wtf are you on about? fitness has nothing to do with how much you stomach expands after eating lots of food

cxlxoxk

HSC
guys won't be put off by "a bit down there", it would have to be "a lot down there"/heart attack waiting to happen, to really push a guy off...

HalcyonSky

HSC
its normal for it to expand a bit after eating, just as long as ur not generally fat i wouldnt be worried

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
this is probably really knowledge-less, but anyway :) i just read that if ur healthy when u eat, ur stomach doesn't expand?? is this.. true LOL because after i eat i always get a bit down there and i dont like it :( apparently guys work out and get abs and eating doesnt show, so wat should a girl do? i already do pilates once a week for basic fitness, would that work?
you will never get any general fitness from only doing pilates once a week lol.

Rainie

HSC
^ it's a girl's nature to care about their appearance :)

To OP, The myth is false. I get a tummy after I eat. And the only way to not get a stomach after you eat would probably if the person is anorexic and stick thin. Do 50-100 sit-ups a day to lose it, but you might get sore stomach muscles then. But in the end it's all worth it :D

rozymisty

HSC
You wont get a flat stomach by doing abs unless you cut your food intake coz ab works dont burn fat, they just tone ur muscles.

U bloat after eating coz you are filling your stomach and so naturally the pressure makes you look 'fat'. Look at what you are eating, eg fibre stuff makes you get more gas etc so you get more bloated.

bluemoon2

HSC
oh i see.. well i will go mourn the death of this myth :(

thanks for your replies :)

boris

Banned
HSC
You wont get a flat stomach by doing abs unless you cut your food intake coz ab works dont burn fat, they just tone ur muscles.

U bloat after eating coz you are filling your stomach and so naturally the pressure makes you look 'fat'. Look at what you are eating, eg fibre stuff makes you get more gas etc so you get more bloated.

you are super retarded

any exercise, regardless of what muscles are utilised, will burn fat. Stomach fat may not be the first fat to go, but to say that it doesn't burn fat is a fucking epically retarded thing to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)