Why dont people drink, smoke and do drugs? (1 Viewer)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
why do you not do this stuff?
what stops you from doing none or some of them?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
You want a healthy liver, healthy lungs and drugs screw you over big time.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
why do you not do this stuff?
what stops you from doing none or some of them?
Smoking is something I would never consider doing, it's plainly stupid.
Many drugs are bad for your health and impair judgement. Many are addictive. All cost money. All are unneccessary for a good time.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
"You don't need x to have a good time" is a shitty argument. yeah, you can have fun without chemicals but you can have more/different fun with them

quik.

HSC
I don't smoke cos it is retarded

I have not drunk in the past because of various encounters with drunk people that led me to loathe them, because it is useless nutritionally and because other stuff tastes better. As of late slightly curious about whiskey etc so may try such things

Drugs never really had a decent opportunity, don't have anything against them as long as you don't fuck with someone while you're on them... same as drinking tbh

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
because it is useless nutritionally
Some marathon runners will pound a bunch of beers the day before a race for carbo loading. There are solid alternatives, but beer is more fun.

Heaps of health benefits to moderate alcohol consumption so they say.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
"You don't need x to have a good time" is a shitty argument. yeah, you can have fun without chemicals but you can have more/different fun with them
"different" fun maybe. I suppose you have to weigh up whether the "different" fun is worth the "different" risks.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
quick question

could you survive off high carb beer and some supplements and vitamins and shit?

williamc

HSC
Smoking is something I would never consider doing, it's plainly stupid.
Many drugs are bad for your health and impair judgement. Many are addictive. All cost money. All are unneccessary for a good time.

Definition of a good time is individually subjective

williamc

HSC
Okay, William : I feel that I can have a good time without illegal substances. Okie dokie?

Yeah sure. That's like perfectly normal. Some people just think drugs enhance their ability to have a good time by putting them out of mind and making them do ridiculous things

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
quick question

could you survive off high carb beer and some supplements and vitamins and shit?
A long neck of VB has 1238 calories.

An adult male needs about 10000 calories a day.

Drinking ten longnecks every day may have consequences.

kfnmpah

HSC
an adult male does not need 10000 calories a day.
Michael felps (the olympic swimmer) is on a VERY high calorie diet which is 10-15000 a day. an adult male needs like 2-3000 a day.

I don't do drugs because drug abuse runs rampant through my extended family, and my uncle committed suicide becuase he got depression from all the fucked up shit the drugs did to his brain.
I don't smoke because cancer also runs in my family, and cigarettes have however many known carcinogens in them... not a risk i'm willing to take.
I drink at parties and such. Sometimes the occasional glass of wine with dinner :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)