Views on smoking? (1 Viewer)

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
i dont care really but its trashy. especially if she is asian. even worse.. you look like a hooker

rozymisty

HSC
Yeah you stay skinny at a cost.

If you think smoking is cool, maybe come to my work and see heaps of patients who have throat cancer or mouth cancer etc and they need radical surgery so that they can breath properly.....through a tracheostomy... and lose your voice box as well....Its amazing that people continue to smoke. Maybe anti-smoking pple need to show that in their campaigns....

Plus its just plain revolting. And you take up billions of money for health....when its preventable, plus you make other people increase their risk of getting cancer coz they are breathing in your revolting shit!

CardCheat

Under house arrest.
HSC
Yeah you stay skinny at a cost.

If you think smoking is cool, maybe come to my work and see heaps of patients who have throat cancer or mouth cancer etc and they need radical surgery so that they can breath properly.....through a tracheostomy... and lose your voice box as well....Its amazing that people continue to smoke. Maybe anti-smoking pple need to show that in their campaigns....

Plus its just plain revolting. And you take up billions of money for health....when its preventable, plus you make other people increase their risk of getting cancer coz they are breathing in your revolting shit!
smoking is a fucking turn on

HSC
doesn't matter whether male or female, smoking is hazardous and just plain pathetic imo but i have nothing against people who smoke though its their way of life (before you start commenting).

quik.

HSC
Smoking = instant dismissal, personally

I don't mind if people smoke (even around me) as long as they are considerate about it. But I do think it is a retarded thing to do so I wouldn't date someone who did.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
What's your views on chick's smoking? turn off? don't care? explain :)
turn off.

turn off actually regardless of gender.

to smoke in todays day and age speaks volumes about the said person.

if he/she's been smoking for a long time and can't quit, that's fine.
but what i'm talking about are those little year 8/9 kids who think they're hot shit lighting up

anyway.

to sum up..
smokers = turn off.
i wouldn't date a smoker.

Last edited:

Cee.

HSC
TBH I don't really care. It's their choice to smoke but I personally wouldn't date a smoker though.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
a way to destroy your body.

heck you could mix fuel with some esters, and go sniff the byproduct of the combustion from the exhaust.
well tobacco smokers like a good smell why not try that ester-muffler recipe?
pretty ironic smokers dont go and suck on a muffler.

and smoking is a great way to drag survivors and mess with their formation in finales lol causing havoc and greatly helps your fellow infected divide and conquer.

Klutsov

HSC
Smoking is a dirty, vile and disgusting habit, not to mention costly.

To me = immediate turnoff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)