I have stretch marks on my body. (1 Viewer)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I have had stretch marks on my thighs, back and other body parts but the ones on my legs are really conspicuous. Red stretch marks lol. I have had them since i was about 15 years of age. Now i'm 16.

How do i get rid of them? Why do i have them?

SMP213

HSC
you should use bio oil or palmers cream for stretch marks! :)
hope that helps!
apparently u get stretch marks wen you put on weight, the lose it! i dunno! thats jus wat my friends say! :D

HSC
Pretty much all girls have them. Especially around their hips and upper thighs. It's not due to weight issues, it's because during puberty your hips widen.

I know that Vitamin E Cream works - <$10 a tube at any chemist. Supposedly Bio-Oil works too.

bio_nut

HSC
Bio-oil is amazing, it fixes everything.

bio_nut

HSC
Probably, but I'm speaking from personal experience, I haven't tried straight vitamin E cream.

God you're stupid some days.

edit: I don't mean to be mean, but you ARE being bitchy about stupid things today. At least go take someone down if you have to, you're just making yourself look rather silly.

Last edited:

Sarebs

HSC
Yep, you get stretch marks when the skin grows too quickly, hence the name. I have small hips, so I only have them on my boobs.

Bio oil is the only thing I've used, and it's worked well. Although, you might want to try something else if you're using it on your legs because it's really slippery/shiny.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
It doesn't get rid of them, per se. It just makes them less visible. You never really get rid of stretch marks, but you can get rid of the dark pigmentation. Once that's gone, you have to look pretty close to see them, but you might always still have that silvery coloured mark for a few years.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
but do stetch marks ever fade away?? i have stretch marks and im only 16. im kind of scared because i started to get them at like 14. is this normal?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
but do stetch marks ever fade away?? i have stretch marks and im only 16. im kind of scared because i started to get them at like 14. is this normal?
Like scars, yes, they do fade with time.

They're perfectly normal.

Roriito

HSC
Hey, im 17 and i gained weight from taking medication for my thyroid, hence i got stretch marks, i was soooo shocked when they were starting to appear!, i stopped taking the medicene and consulted my docter about it, she told me to use bio-oil, however she said (and you will also read on the packet of the bio-oil) that you would need to use it for 3 months, at least to see any result, i bought it today and its the first day im using it...try it. Hope it works for the both...it sucks having them, now that its summer!

fliick

HSC
N/A
Has anyone here mentioned exercise yet?

Bio oil gives you skin cancer.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
im sort of assuming stretch marks are similar to scars, and yerr scars will fade with time (personal experience)

Has anyone here mentioned exercise yet?

Bio oil gives you skin cancer.

source please???? o_O

fliick

HSC
N/A
im sort of assuming stretch marks are similar to scars, and yerr scars will fade with time (personal experience)

source please???? o_O
Too many people rely on bio oil. I'm making a conspiracy.

Lack of sleep, or irregular sleep hours do tho. Fucks up the melanin or some crap. Welcome to Australia, and don't forget to pick up a brochure and your very oown free sample of skin cancer on your way out :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)