Who else feels good after a good workout? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, and if I don't when I really should have I feel lazy and shit.

kfnmpah

HSC
OH.MY.GOD

It's the best feeling.
It's even better when you're lke 'mmmmmmmm i cbf working out today' but then you force yourself to go and 5 mintues in you're feeling awesome.

My theory: don't give heroin addicts methodone to get them clean, buy them a gym membership. I swear it'd work.

ashllis92

HSC
It takes a great effort for me to go to the gym because I feel uncomfortable but when I finish I feel all happy for actually going :)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
what's even better than feeling so exhausted and swollen after a good workout, is pigging out at kfc or something, hahaha.

then sitting down and relaxing, or going to bed at night while sore all over. Absolutely love it.

Though the doms i get the following day isnt too nice...

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
then sitting down and relaxing, or going to bed at night while sore all over. Absolutely love it.
So true. That burning/sore feeling is awesome for putting you to sleep.

That sounds weird but it works...

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
its greeeaaatt and helps you sleep better, also gives you something to do rather than complaining about being bored lol.

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad
feels awesome :p besides from the fact that i can't concentrate back on my studying for the day. :(

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad
LOLS i just spend the rest of the day reading a book after excercising :) no wonder im overweight :(

Lydia_88

HSC
i feel like i am ready to go for a night time workout!!!!! some days i work out night and day (mon-wedensday!)

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
feels great, but you gotta keep it up, ive barely worked out during hols and now i cbf so much

Guesss

HSC
I love it!

And when i dont work out or do much i feel all lazy and grumpy.

A good workout is the best thing :D followed by a long cool shower.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
apparently a cold shower after a workout is good because it stimulates something something, cant remember what the article said... but it's good.

Guesss

HSC
apparently a cold shower after a workout is good because it stimulates something something, cant remember what the article said... but it's good.
lol. Yeh i think that sounds about right. :eek: "Stimulates something something".

Nah srsly i think it gets the blood flowing. Regardless, it just feels awesome ;)

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
cold showers after a work out feel orgasmic, its like cooling down your muscles after like cooking them for ages, and all the steam is like gaseous pleasure :)

Guesss

HSC
cold showers after a work out feel orgasmic, its like cooling down your muscles after like cooking them for ages, and all the steam is like gaseous pleasure :)
:uhoh: hmm yeh that might have been the "stimulates something something" Omie Jay was referring to. :eek: lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)