Steroids (1 Viewer)

Isboredofstudy

HSC
What does everyone think? How would it affect you if someone you knew was competing against you in sport, and was winning based on their drug use? I have friends who went on exchange to do just that. Not saying that i really care but i want to know what other people's opinions are.

Last edited:

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Still not worth it.

Just do it the hard way, you learn patience and dedication that way which are much more important. Steroids can be a gateway to other drugs and can lead you to cheat out of other things.

If you wanted to get though I'm sure it's really not hard at all, or even expensive for that matter.

quik.

HSC
To get the most out of steroids in athletic endeavours you need to be pushing your limits in the first place

If you are asking on the internet, especially a student forum, if you should use steroids... I very much doubt you are pushing yourself

For it to be worth it in a professional capacity you'd have to have the natural talent, developed the skills and met a wall/hit your performance roof... do you honestly think you have come anywhere close to yours?

Personally I believe they are a tool and have their uses, for me that means when my natural test levels start to dip (40 and up or whenever it happens) I will most likely supplement with steroids of some kind

Tim035

HSC
Sounds like you have a lot of reading / research to do before considering them. If you don't properly plan out a cycle and modify your diet correctly whilst on them, you can say goodbye to your liver and kidneys!

Isboredofstudy

HSC
I was a state rower (before a terrible injury). I know full well about steroids, and yes, i did reach my 'peak' so to speak. (No rhyme intended). I merely asked about other people's opinion on the topic of steroids in sports.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)