Anyone do Mixed Martial Arts? (UFC) (1 Viewer)

dajazza

HSC
Anyone here do MMA? I was wondering if theres any good gyms around in Sydney. My mate does it in Concord West called "Sinosic and Perosh", heard its pretty good. Maybe theres some other good ones as well.

P.S Anyone watching UFC 110?

debts

HSC
N/A
they have sessions at my gym, but i don't want to voluntarily fight some top heavy arabs. it's a gym in punchbowl btw, haha

Guesss

HSC
I do Martial Arts. By mixed martial arts i'm assuming you mean the different styles or something?

I learn a wide variety of styles, forms and weapons at my martial arts classes.

My master is the President of the National Kung-Fu Academy. :D Its a good atmosphere to train in, we have a variety of people from different age-groups and small classes too. :p

Its in the Western Suburbs. If you want more details, send me a PM and i'll answer any qns or queries.

Tim035

HSC
I searched & searched for somewhere local, but closet one I could find was one in Surrey Hills (forget the name), so just sticking with BJJ now and I'll have to learn better stand up fighting later.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I do Martial Arts. By mixed martial arts i'm assuming you mean the different styles or something?

I learn a wide variety of styles, forms and weapons at my martial arts classes.

My master is the President of the National Kung-Fu Academy. :D Its a good atmosphere to train in, we have a variety of people from different age-groups and small classes too. :p

Its in the Western Suburbs. If you want more details, send me a PM and i'll answer any qns or queries.
No, MMA is a really physical form of martial arts. It isn't a variety of martial arts.

Frannz

HSC
yeah i was wondering if there are any in the fairfield or liverpool areas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)