Coke Zero bad for weightloss? (1 Viewer)

apollo1

Banned
HSC
i went a couple of days just drinking water to satisfy my liquid needs but today i had a bit of coke zero. has it got any drawbacks to it in terms of weight loss?

powlmao

Banned
HSC
i went a couple of days just drinking water to satisfy my liquid needs but today i had a bit of coke zero. has it got any drawbacks to it in terms of weight loss?
One coke won't do any damage if you are exercising.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
It will. It's still pretty bad for you.

I went through a period where I didn't drink anything but water/protein shake/coffee/tea for like 4 months. It's doable, but the first week or two are a bit tricky since you get cravings etc

powlmao

Banned
HSC

I went through a period where I didn't drink anything but water/protein shake/coffee/tea for like 4 months. It's doable, but the first week or two are a bit tricky since you get cravings etc
16 years and counting- Only drinking water and juice.

apollo1

Banned
HSC

ok cool. im really committed to this diet bcuz i want to look good by the time i start uni, so im ready to fight the cravings. i wont drink any more coke and just drink water for the next couple of months. tnks Azure. :)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Juice is still pretty bad. Mostly filled with a ton of sugar but otherwise good job.

You'll be surprised at the difference only water will make apollo you won't regret it.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Juice is still pretty bad. Mostly filled with a ton of sugar but otherwise good job.

You'll be surprised at the difference only water will make apollo you won't regret it.
I only drink it when it is in the fridge overwise i just get water.

I never liked fizzy drink.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
coke zero may be delicious, but before you drink it, just think of this lady:

[youtube]lI1hPb4wx0Q[/youtube]

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
she hasn't drinken a glass of water for 2 years
this is nothing, one of my friends was addicted to diet coke, that's all he ever had and milk sometimes (or so he claimed) and only 3 weeks ago did he quit drinking diet coke (i've known him for 8 years... and diet coke was his life).

I drink softdrinks/coke when there's no cold water to drink, can't stand normal water.. needs to be chilleddddddddd

1981Grant

HSC
I used to eat muesli each morning and cut out all unhealthy foods for about 8 months. I probably was in my best physical shape ever because of it (Also was running).

smartalec

HSC
coke zero is FINE for weightloss, in fact it can subsume sugar cravings. It is more so that coke zero is bad for your health and thus full reliance can be detrimental. I had a friend who lost 20kg just drinking water and coke zero for drinks. Obviously combined with health eating and exercise.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

Don't forget the sodium content. Unless you make it yourself (which tastes a bazillion times better), prepackaged juice is just sugar and preservatives.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Don't forget the sodium content. Unless you make it yourself (which tastes a bazillion times better), prepackaged juice is just sugar and preservatives.
Sometimes I would just drink 2-3L a day of juice and eat nothing.....bad times (Wasn't because I was addicted, i just wanted to stay awake so i could study)

13abie

HSC
coke zero is fine for weightloss. ZERO fat, ZERO sugar. So how can you put on weight??
I drink about 1L of diet coke a day (sometimes switch it up with a coke zero) and im skinny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)