toning and thinning thighs - female (1 Viewer)

frippyful

HSC
hi,
i have wobbly thighs that i would like to tighten, but i don't know how. my thighs aren't massively huge.
what is an effective way to 'thin' thighs and also calves, i don't want muscular legs.
oh, and also techniques for eliminating the extra squishy bit that is on the back of my underarms ( where my arm joins my torso), and also with the front of that area as well. i need effective exercise techniques that will thin those areas.
i also have broad shoulders, so i want them looking as less broad as i can but i don't know how to do that besides starving myself (and i cant do that). so tips on this as well.

also, if you do offer your helpful tips, could you also include reps and amount per week and also the time before i should start seeing results. keep in mind that i have a moderately small figure but i want to tone things up. i am also quite impatient. but i want techniques that are most effective and give results quickly.

sorry if i sound demanding, but this is just a build up from a long time :jump:

gurmies

Drover
HSC
I would say light deadlifts and squats, maybe 20 reps per set and 3 sets? Probably a good idea to combine this with some cardio (I prefer crosstrainers - add a bit of resistance to tone calves), maybe 30 minutes after every session. Finally, try to limit your carb intake for a few weeks to see if you notice any difference. Maybe <80g per day. Don't forget that it's not possible to pick a place to lose fat, unfortunately women tend to lose fat in their thighs last (whereas the gut is a problem area for men). Happy training and don't be discouraged.

RANK 1

HSC
hi,
i have wobbly thighs that i would like to tighten, but i don't know how. my thighs aren't massively huge.
what is an effective way to 'thin' thighs and also calves, i don't want muscular legs.
oh, and also techniques for eliminating the extra squishy bit that is on the back of my underarms ( where my arm joins my torso), and also with the front of that area as well. i need effective exercise techniques that will thin those areas.
i also have broad shoulders, so i want them looking as less broad as i can but i don't know how to do that besides starving myself (and i cant do that). so tips on this as well.

also, if you do offer your helpful tips, could you also include reps and amount per week and also the time before i should start seeing results. keep in mind that i have a moderately small figure but i want to tone things up. i am also quite impatient. but i want techniques that are most effective and give results quickly.

sorry if i sound demanding, but this is just a build up from a long time :jump:
sex for 30mins 3 times a day, increase amount of time or intensity as u progress. builds your stamina and burns off fat

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
squats and lunges for the legs
mix up some exercises with dumbbells for the arms.
nothing much you can do about broad shoulders.

inJust

HSC
Yeah, I would also recommend squats and lunges. And do a lot of cardio.

SpoonSamba

HSC
look at POP pilates on youtube, she has routines for thighs n calves etc.

kfnmpah

HSC
sex for 30mins 3 times a day, increase amount of time or intensity as u progress. builds your stamina and burns off fat
worst poster.

you can't spot reduce i.e. burn fat from one spot, you have to burn fat from everywhere.
eat less calories, eat less carbs, do weights in the 15-20 rep range with no more than 30 seconds rest between sets.
it's very difficult for girls to gain muscle, do man up and do weights, you pussy.

RANK 1

HSC
worst poster.

you can't spot reduce i.e. burn fat from one spot, you have to burn fat from everywhere.
eat less calories, eat less carbs, do weights in the 15-20 rep range with no more than 30 seconds rest between sets.
it's very difficult for girls to gain muscle, do man up and do weights, you pussy.
is that whole post directed at me or just the first part

fionarykim

HSC
look at POP pilates on youtube, she has routines for thighs n calves etc.
yes yes highly recommended
her thigh and leg routines make ur legs look heaps nicer!
as long as ur not eating too much shit, im not extremely healthy, i have my junk once in a while but doing her excercises once every 2 days gave a noticable difference!!

SandMulls

HSC
N/A
Do squats. Do lunges. Make sure that you burn more calories than what you eat. I have experienced before where i wold spend hours every week exercising but didn't reduce my food intake, the result is only maintaining ideal weight but didn't lose weight. So it's always toning exercises + cardio + reduced food intake. And stick with your routine.

GreenJeans

HSC
Uni Grad
Kickboxing is great for it, best to just get out there and keep trying new ideas until you find somethign that works for you. What may do wonders for one person may have absolutely no effect on you.

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

Last edited by a moderator:

mcapuano

HSC
Cardio is great for thighs [running, jogging, walking, elliptical, cycling], spot exercises like wall sitting will help too. For upper thighs and buttocks lunges and squats will do it, personally I do 3 sets of 20 squats, 20 lunges and 20 butt lifts every night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)