Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 163
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Critique my physique

  1. #101
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,371
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Critique my physique

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeMx View Post
    lmao

    OT:lifting stats and do you know your body fat %?
    Havent gymed in a year lol, I maintain my muscle by eating :P I think I would have lost a bit of strength, size and definition has mostly remained throughout though.

    At my best I was had 95kg one rep max on the bench, 6x10 reps of 70kg tricep pulldown, 6x10 reps 20kg dumbell curls (i had preacher curl variation every now and again, cant remember how much I put on there though), cant remember a lot of stuff though, like chest and abs I dont remember what I did XD dont think I remember what I could do for lats. Legs I just did random lunges and hop thingies with 20kg dumbells by my side, ccos I hate squats with a passion.

    Got my arms up to 40cm circumference and chest 110cm at peak XD now its slightly less, like 3-4cm for both. Body fat has been between 7 and 12% my whole life iirc, you know that image that circulated around gym pages on fb with "KNOW YOUR BODY FAT" and images? yea
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  2. #102
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,371
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Critique my physique

    I will start gym again tho peeps! I believe there's an optimum, not too big, not too small, which is out there to achieve for all of us
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  3. #103
    Senior Member emilios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    HSC
    2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    671
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Critique my physique

    just a side note that when people ask for lifting stats they want Bench/Squat/Deadlift and possibly Overhead Press, not pushdowns or curls lol
    B Medical Science (MD Provisional Entry) @ Griffith University
    "Seek out argument for its own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."

  4. #104
    Kosovo is Serbian RenegadeMx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    HSC
    2013
    Uni Grad
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Critique my physique

    Quote Originally Posted by hayabusaboston View Post
    Havent gymed in a year lol, I maintain my muscle by eating :P I think I would have lost a bit of strength, size and definition has mostly remained throughout though.

    At my best I was had 95kg one rep max on the bench, 6x10 reps of 70kg tricep pulldown, 6x10 reps 20kg dumbell curls (i had preacher curl variation every now and again, cant remember how much I put on there though), cant remember a lot of stuff though, like chest and abs I dont remember what I did XD dont think I remember what I could do for lats. Legs I just did random lunges and hop thingies with 20kg dumbells by my side, ccos I hate squats with a passion.

    Got my arms up to 40cm circumference and chest 110cm at peak XD now its slightly less, like 3-4cm for both. Body fat has been between 7 and 12% my whole life iirc, you know that image that circulated around gym pages on fb with "KNOW YOUR BODY FAT" and images? yea
    honestly i was expecting heavier lifts but still nice nonetheless, and gj keeping bodyfat so low

    Quote Originally Posted by enigma_1 View Post
    haya do you eat crickets
    how else do u get dem protein gains



    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdude View Post
    other bos-ers have a penis pic sharing club and i'm debating whether i want in on it or not


    ~just so i belong~
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdude View Post
    who cares about your timetable - you should be going into uni every day to study and do whatever regardless

  5. #105
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,371
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Critique my physique

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeMx View Post
    honestly i was expecting heavier lifts but still nice nonetheless, and gj keeping bodyfat so low



    how else do u get dem protein gains
    Really? ay well I guess I wasnt that strong then XD
    Im satisfied with the look though.
    Last edited by hayabusaboston; 10 Mar 2015 at 9:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  6. #106
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,371
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Critique my physique

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeMx View Post
    honestly i was expecting heavier lifts but still nice nonetheless, and gj keeping bodyfat so low



    how else do u get dem protein gains
    what are/were your lifting stats btw? PM me if u prefer
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  7. #107
    Kosovo is Serbian RenegadeMx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    HSC
    2013
    Uni Grad
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Critique my physique

    Quote Originally Posted by hayabusaboston View Post
    what are/were your lifting stats btw? PM me if u prefer
    bench press 5x5 95
    deadlift 5x5 130
    overhead 5x5 60
    squats 5x5 85

    195cm 100kg, reason i was kinda expecting more cuz i look like shit compared to you, i can post those curls and all those other stats if u want those as well..



    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdude View Post
    other bos-ers have a penis pic sharing club and i'm debating whether i want in on it or not


    ~just so i belong~
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdude View Post
    who cares about your timetable - you should be going into uni every day to study and do whatever regardless

  8. #108
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,371
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Critique my physique

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeMx View Post
    bench press 5x5 95
    deadlift 5x5 130
    overhead 5x5 60
    squats 5x5 85

    195cm 100kg, reason i was kinda expecting more cuz i look like shit compared to you, i can post those curls and all those other stats if u want those as well..
    Well yea as I said I cant remember much tbh haha. Not gonna pretend I did x or y, I'll just let results speak for themselves.

    Shit u weigh 100?? fuarrr dats my goal weight bruh :P im 88kg 190cm atm.


    Yea wat did u do for all the other lifts? pls dont say you did like 40kg arm curls LOL

    I remember I could do maximum weight on triceps pulldown for 10 reps 6 sets, and yea pretty sure 20kg was my most frequent bicep curl weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  9. #109
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,371
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Critique my physique

    maximum weight on triceps pulldown machine was 200 lb which is 70kg right? and... yea I think I had 2 or 3 twenties on each side for lats, so 80-120kg total. Hm.
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  10. #110
    cindy is such a bitch
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    HSC
    2015
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Critique my physique

    holy shit
    Preliminary HSC - 2014 HSC - 2015

  11. #111
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,371
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Critique my physique

    Oh wait! I know why I had shit lifts XD lol I hardly ever did back and shoulders. Only for a small period of time did I do some shoulders and back to get proportions nicer.


    mm my shoulders and back are weakest hence I could only do 95 max on bench. I think so anyway. Cos, I have pretty big chest, so I should be good at bench but I was terrible, only explanation seems like my weakass shoulders and back.

    But I dont know workout physiology haha maybe bench doesnt even use back and shoulders :P in that case no idea why I struggled.
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  12. #112
    Kosovo is Serbian RenegadeMx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    HSC
    2013
    Uni Grad
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Critique my physique

    Quote Originally Posted by hayabusaboston View Post
    Well yea as I said I cant remember much tbh haha. Not gonna pretend I did x or y, I'll just let results speak for themselves.

    Shit u weigh 100?? fuarrr dats my goal weight bruh :P im 88kg 190cm atm.


    Yea wat did u do for all the other lifts? pls dont say you did like 40kg arm curls LOL

    I remember I could do maximum weight on triceps pulldown for 10 reps 6 sets, and yea pretty sure 20kg was my most frequent bicep curl weight.
    haha i wish its like 3x10 25 ea for curls, do preacher/hammers alternate every now n then
    skullcrushers 3x5 40 total
    tricep extension with dumbell 3x10 22 ea

    dumbell press 3x12 30 ea
    dumbell flyes 3x12 28 ea

    barbell rows 5x5 85
    side laterals 3x10 15ea
    front laterals 3x10 12 ea

    just to name a few i guess, and yeah 100kg but dem love handles are op



    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdude View Post
    other bos-ers have a penis pic sharing club and i'm debating whether i want in on it or not


    ~just so i belong~
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdude View Post
    who cares about your timetable - you should be going into uni every day to study and do whatever regardless

  13. #113
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,371
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Critique my physique

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeMx View Post
    haha i wish its like 3x10 25 ea for curls, do preacher/hammers alternate every now n then
    skullcrushers 3x5 40 total
    tricep extension with dumbell 3x10 22 ea

    dumbell press 3x12 30 ea
    dumbell flyes 3x12 28 ea

    barbell rows 5x5 85
    side laterals 3x10 15ea
    front laterals 3x10 12 ea

    just to name a few i guess, and yeah 100kg but dem love handles are op
    maybe PM me a pic? just curious what u look like lol. You sound like a bear XD
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  14. #114
    Kosovo is Serbian RenegadeMx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    HSC
    2013
    Uni Grad
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Critique my physique

    Quote Originally Posted by hayabusaboston View Post
    Oh wait! I know why I had shit lifts XD lol I hardly ever did back and shoulders. Only for a small period of time did I do some shoulders and back to get proportions nicer.


    mm my shoulders and back are weakest hence I could only do 95 max on bench. I think so anyway. Cos, I have pretty big chest, so I should be good at bench but I was terrible, only explanation seems like my weakass shoulders and back.

    But I dont know workout physiology haha maybe bench doesnt even use back and shoulders :P in that case no idea why I struggled.
    ye that might explain it, back might seem unnecessary to train but it does help alot, same with shoulders



    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdude View Post
    other bos-ers have a penis pic sharing club and i'm debating whether i want in on it or not


    ~just so i belong~
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdude View Post
    who cares about your timetable - you should be going into uni every day to study and do whatever regardless

  15. #115
    Kosovo is Serbian RenegadeMx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    HSC
    2013
    Uni Grad
    2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Critique my physique

    Quote Originally Posted by hayabusaboston View Post
    maybe PM me a pic? just curious what u look like lol. You sound like a bear XD
    haha not now maybe tomorrow when im at uni or so, the mirror in my house is really shit, hard to get a full body shot



    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdude View Post
    other bos-ers have a penis pic sharing club and i'm debating whether i want in on it or not


    ~just so i belong~
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdude View Post
    who cares about your timetable - you should be going into uni every day to study and do whatever regardless

  16. #116
    TAFE Executive Officer turnerloos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    HSC
    2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TAFE Bankstown
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Critique my physique

    massif. sk.
    HSC 2015

    HSC: Advanced English, Mathematics Extension 1, Mathematics Extension 2, Economics, Physics


  17. #117
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    HSC
    2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Critique my physique

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeMx View Post
    bench press 5x5 95
    deadlift 5x5 130
    overhead 5x5 60
    squats 5x5 85

    195cm 100kg, reason i was kinda expecting more cuz i look like shit compared to you, i can post those curls and all those other stats if u want those as well..
    Strong squat

  18. #118
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,371
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Critique my physique

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeMx View Post
    haha not now maybe tomorrow when im at uni or so, the mirror in my house is really shit, hard to get a full body shot
    m8 tomorrow is today. Lol. I want to see if u are a gorilla XD
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  19. #119
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,371
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Critique my physique

    Emilios brah iirc you lift, care to share stats and/or pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  20. #120
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Critique my physique

    Deadlift: 160x7 or 180-190x1
    squat: 110x5 or 130x1
    bench: 60x8 or 75x1 (lol wat happnd here)
    @72kg 13-15%bf (atm)

  21. #121
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,371
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Critique my physique

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoo View Post
    Deadlift: 160x7 or 180-190x1
    squat: 110x5 or 130x1
    bench: 60x8 or 75x1 (lol wat happnd here)
    @72kg 13-15%bf (atm)
    feel free to share pics if u want too so we can c wat u got brah also height?
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  22. #122
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Critique my physique

    Quote Originally Posted by hayabusaboston View Post
    feel free to share pics if u want too so we can c wat u got brah also height?
    176cm

  23. #123
    Exalted Member hayabusaboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Calabi Yau Manifold
    Posts
    2,371
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Critique my physique

    Quote Originally Posted by Loudvicuna View Post
    198cm
    92kg
    DL:140x5
    S:110 5x5
    BP:80x5

    heres a pic no homo
    http://i.imgur.com/DRQXTE7.jpg
    Fkin tall brah shiet.



    Idk what is good lift and what is bad lift I'll leave that judgement up to the more experienced dudes lol but seems pretty good
    Quote Originally Posted by asianese View Post
    Nah he's (hayabusaboston) like, God, so listen to him.
    2013 ATAR: 94.55
    Besmirch me now, for thou protectress deem it right.


    YES I LOVE MYSELF AND MY BODY BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL LIKE ANY OTHER FAT GIRL OR SKINNY GIRL

    But im a boy. So there's a difference.

  24. #124
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    HSC
    2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Critique my physique

    Quote Originally Posted by hayabusaboston View Post
    Fkin tall brah shiet.



    Idk what is good lift and what is bad lift I'll leave that judgement up to the more experienced dudes lol but seems pretty good
    All mine are pretty weak, still a twig atm

  25. #125
    Executive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,393
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Critique my physique

    Lifting for 6 months, 65 kgs, 177cm.

    Bench 60 1RM
    Curl 20 1RM
    Squat 60 1RM

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •