HSC + Weight Gain? (1 Viewer)

whimsical

HSC
Anyone enduring weight gain throughout the HSC?
I'm a vegetarian and typically eat super clean and exercise regularly, but in the last three or so months my diet has gone to sh*t! I've been eating a few biscuits and lollies each afternoon, hash browns and hot chips are becoming a staple and I have gone through so many cans of caffeinated beverages it's not even funny. Considering how appalling my diet could be, it's not TOO bad though it really does add up with excess calories and a lack of exercise.

I've gone from 53 - 56kg and formal time is fast approaching! Argh.

Anyone else or is it just me?

eat_well

HSC
I have definitely gained weight from snacking while studying. Got to lose it before formal :(.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone enduring weight gain throughout the HSC?
I'm a vegetarian and typically eat super clean and exercise regularly, but in the last three or so months my diet has gone to sh*t! I've been eating a few biscuits and lollies each afternoon, hash browns and hot chips are becoming a staple and I have gone through so many cans of caffeinated beverages it's not even funny. Considering how appalling my diet could be, it's not TOO bad though it really does add up with excess calories and a lack of exercise.

I've gone from 53 - 56kg and formal time is fast approaching! Argh.

Anyone else or is it just me?
Same!! =P

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha I've put on more weight than you so don't feel bad.

It's what happens when I used to dance 20 hours a week and my metabolism died once I stopped exercising that much. (Except I eat alot of junk too now...)

mike12345678

HSC
lmaooo story of my hsc haha. i think ive gained about 5 kilos.
ive gone from always excercising and playing sport to studying and eating all day...

The Hickstar

HSC
relax its nothing! i used to weigh 55Kg when i used to play league since i stopped playing to focus on my studies im 75KG now!!im happy and dont care wat people say!! after hsc going back to play again and will obviously drop and few kilos

RANK 1

HSC
just lose it post hsc, i went from 74kg to 86 kg during hsc, then back down again after hsc. its not hard

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
I'm the complete opposite - I'm meant to be bulking but I've put on a negligible amount since halfway through last term. I just can't be bothered eating.

George121

HSC
relax its nothing! i used to weigh 55Kg when i used to play league since i stopped playing to focus on my studies im 75KG now!!im happy and dont care wat people say!! after hsc going back to play again and will obviously drop and few kilos
lmao eddie
go study!

George121

HSC
I take it that everyone that is posting on this thread can not be bothered studying for tomorrow?

I HATE ENGLISH, ESPECIALLY PAPER 2

katiecat

HSC
I gained a few kilos recently, thankfully (kind of) I got sick twice in a short period of time so I had two bouts of not eating for at least 4 days in a short period of time. I realised that I wasn't eating badly, but too much for the little physical exertion I was doing (can you tell I do pdh?). I started eating peanuts actually, they are good for you, apparently promote weight loss and I like salt so hey, it was a win. If I don't have any I stick to chewing gum to keep me busy.
Before I tell you my weight you need to know I am really quite short. Before sickness I was about 53kg, and having a small frame it was noticeable, after sickness I was 47kg which was too small. Average for me is about 50. The point of this is that you just have to eat according to how much energy you expend, if it's not much, then don't eat much, if you still play sport etc. then eat as you usually would. You don't gain weight just from being in year 12. You can have junk food but everything in moderation is key. Plus, exercising willpower against shitty maccas etc. might save you a few bucks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)