Shaky Legs ): (1 Viewer)

WeaselPowa

HSC
When I go to gym and start doing the lunges and squats with weights, my legs dont seem to shake.

But when I carry onto other excersises like training my biceps and triceps, once it starts getting painful, my legs start shaking uncontrollably...

Could someone please give me a non-troll explanation as to why this annoying leg shaking keeps occuring? >.<

q3thefish

HSC
what's the avg routine for you like and do you take stims?

i think i've experienced the same thing when i was a newbie - i was over training and wasn't tolerant enough towards caffeine + dmaa

WeaselPowa

HSC
No not taking stims or caffeine

I start with a warmup that includes a combination of biceps, thighs and the back for about 3 minutes

Then I carry on to doing squats for about 5 minutes, taking two short breaks in between (source of my leg shaking)

Then I do bench presses for 5 mins

Back for 5 mins

Triceps for 5 mins

Lunges 5 mins

Biceps for 3 mins

Shoulders 5 mins

Situps 5 mins

Any excercise that requried me to stand up just makes my leg shake uncontrollably, especially the shoulder excersises...

WeaselPowa

HSC
I usually eat after the workout, although I have eaten before workouts and I still have shaky legs.

If not minutes, what do you suggest?

q3thefish

HSC
TUT - time under tension is what you seem to be going for (bodybuilding), but it's best to perform an amount of slow repetitions in a set and separate your sets with a little amount of time.

e.g. bench - 2 warm up sets (maximum of 40% of what you can do and up to 8 reps per set)
- working sets

it's best to do the most taxing exercises first (compound) such as bench, squats and deadlifts. looks like you're going for an entire body workout which may lead to over training - how many times a week do you exercise like that?

WeaselPowa

HSC
Just every Sunday
Every other day I tend to do simple sets of bicep and ab excersises

Dasim22

HSC
it's best to do the most challenging workouts first (compound) such as regular, the squat and dead lifts. looks like you're going for an whole work out which may cause to over coaching - how many periods per weeks time do you work out like that?

mac1996

HSC
PM immortalp00n on bos
he had the same problem as you, but quickly treated it

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
Are you sure you don't have arthritis? Take caltrate legit

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
^ Don't take any meds until you have spoken to your doctor.

When I haven't rode my bike for ages, and then start riding again, after the ride my legs are also a bit shaky. It happens when I run and stuff as well (for soccer). What you need to do is stop doing leg exercises for the day and just sit down for a little bit. You will get sore for a few days and then you can start again once you are not sore. Minimise standing after leg workouts.

What I recommend is that you do legs last after finishing standing. After legs sit down for 30 minutes and do nothing if you feel shaky. Get up once they aren't shaking anymore.

And you should go see a doctor if the problems persist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)