Shredding Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Nyx

HSC
Okay guys, i am just about to finish my bulk in < 2months. There has been no sides yet apart from pain in the liver. but that has seemed to have subsided. now i'm planning on shredding in Oct-Nov, just in time for Summer & Beach :thrust:

Anyone got any good gym shredding routine i may follow?

My abs have just disappeared due to bulk btw. So i would love to hear your thoughts on good exercise tips.

Ty men :hug2:

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Masturbation always works well.

Make sure you use both hands (or alternate). You don't want to end up lopsided! :)

HSC
My abs have just disappeared due to bulk btw. So i would love to hear your thoughts on good exercise tips.
My boyfriend had the same thing happen to him but they are coming back he goes gym regularly and plays footy he talks about doing crunches and sit ups etc. try that? :)

applepopper

HSC
Uni Grad
pain in the liver? sounds like you should see a doctor
lots of cardio try HIIT cardio, going to into calorie deficit and drink lots of water

Jimmy2064

HSC
Crunches and situps will do nothing but strengthen your core, so forget them.

Set up a diet that will put you in approx. 500 caloric deficit whilst still hitting 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight. You've really limited your time so throw in some HIIT as well and you'll be sweet.

If you don't know the nutrient information of say, 100g of chicken breast throw what you want into http://www.wolframalpha.com/ and it'll tell you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)